What would you ask Dennis?

Bolshevik

Id like to know what stock options or board positions UPS has offered him in anticipation of the Hoffa team getting the boot. What that golden parachute look like Dennis?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Why was Hoffa (in a open letter to UPS) so opposed to the 70 hour work week, only to just roll over on it with an open invitation to allow it during peak regardless of the double time?

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Your right it does not make sense...That letter dated in December 2017 is still posted on our union board. It clearly stated that the international was against any 70 hour a week schedule for (safety) reasons. All well...everybody get enough sleep and rest this coming Peak, I smell a real bad one coming down the pike, even worst than the last one.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
How much kickback is he and Hoffa getting for selling these givebacks from this proposed garbage can of a contract? What will you do after Obrien and Fred win the election in 2021 and terminate you from the NNC? What will your local think of you if this contract passes? Will you be voted out next election?

I’d say Dennis when is the last time you looked down to take a whiz you could actually see it?

And when you’re down there looking check to see if you have any balls. If he had any he sure lost them during this contract negotiations

Id like to know what stock options or board positions UPS has offered him in anticipation of the Hoffa team getting the boot. What that golden parachute look like Dennis?

I think I trust ups management more then this slimy bastard

It's comments and statements like these....

That just reinforce the point, that UPS members are ill informed and more of a

"paper dragon" on the internet. If the 2/3 majority (for less than a 50% turnout) isn't

achieved.... all the talk will be, the vote was somehow rigged.

Why give up anything at all if the company as is under current contract is PROFITING $6,000,000,000?

The common and only rallying cry of the uninformed "vote no" people.

we are generating 6 * BILLION DOLLARS

The company is generating 5 billion dollars (per year) not the hourly Teamster members.

Sweat equity doesn't translate into profits.

Why was Hoffa (in a open letter to UPS) so opposed to the 70 hour work week, only to just roll over on it with an open invitation to allow it during peak regardless of the double time?

It was a show of solidarity.

Implementing it, without contacting the IBT in advance (or negotiating) was disrespectful.

But.... not against the law.

-Bug-

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

"paper dragon" on the internet. If the 2/3 majority (for less than a 50% turnout) isn't

The company is generating 5 billion dollars (per year) not the hourly Teamster members.

Implementing it, without contacting the IBT in advance (or negotiating) was disrespectful.

-Bug-
Has this "tentative agreement" been deemed a "last and final offer"?

~Bbbl~™

RuthlessSupSlayer

-Bug-
1st point above is all that can be said nothing to refute the point just "Typical vote No argument" I will reiterate this point which is ignored while my words are taken out of context...why change so much and try to cute with all this extra unneeded language.

2nd point you made 16.67% off so even still they are generating 5 billion dollars pure profit maybe this would not be such a point if they didn't go public with a union carrying the company.

Furthermore Vote No on the national because we hold the 5 billion dollar key and command protections for our members under the 22.4 because its not going anywhere...sadly.

Last edited:

RuthlessSupSlayer

Dennis....why is managment required to make up things on our Safety ride even if they cant find one thing wrong they still are are required to find 8 things wrong? How about UPS stop falsifying our saftey performance!

Slug Life

When do we eat?

-Bug-
I’m sorry BUG didn’t mean to talk about your daddy like that. My sincere apologies.

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
He's probably in queue. So his posts have to be approved.

That's correct. I'm voting YES and have been silenced since April. Only 60-70% of my reply's go through. No chance to leave charms, no more titles. Plus, any FedEx mods make sure my YES opinion doesn't get out. He's the toughest Mod of the bunch for good reason. If there's a work stoppage he gets more volume at FXG. More $$$ for BeeBee. He'll deny it with a scholarly rebuttal. However, it's the truth.

It's as if Trump owned this fair & impartial website and you were & always have been for her.

*I've been muzzled* ya'll don't like me, but that makes us even.

"THINK I CARE" :)

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
That's correct. I'm voting YES and have been silenced since April. Only 60-70% of my reply's go through. No chance to leave charms, no more titles. Plus, any FedEx mods make sure my YES opinion doesn't get out. He's the toughest Mod of the bunch for good reason. If there's a work stoppage he gets more volume at FXG. More $$$ for BeeBee. He'll deny it with a scholarly rebuttal. However, it's the truth.

It's as if Trump owned this fair & impartial website and you were & always have been for her.

STFU

GOYFK

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down

-Bug-
If the contract passes it will be on the members, sorry to make your assumption on me as a conspiracy theorist but I will hold the yes voters accountable for the passing a bad contract.

542thruNthru

STFU

GOYFK

He was talking to me.
giphy-41.gif

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

Yes, I'm certain that you care.....hence this explaination, which is ironically a TOS violation in itself.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
You are in the queue for violating our rules

You are trolling and calling out a mod. Not okay. I would have deleted that post if a mod hadn't approved it before I read it because it had been reported.

You have no way to know which mod deletes your posts, so it undermines your credibility that you claim to know.

Our staff does not review all of the content posted here. We rely on the members to report inappropriate content so that it can be reviewed by the moderators and appropriate action taken when necessary. Content will not be deleted or altered for the purpose of distorting the pattern of opinion in any given discussion. The sole purpose of content editing or deletion is to remove inappropriate content and enforce these Terms of Service and House Rules.

Public discussions of staff decisions are not permitted on the public forum. If you have any concerns or questions about a staff decision, please take it up in private with a member of the site administration team.

Turdferguson

Just a turd

tenor (25).gif