What would you do?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I once had a similar incident. My on car told me he was glad I brought it to his attention and asked me where I was parked and what time of day it was when I first noticed it. I never heard anything about it, but I was relieved that it was off my chest.

I also had a similar incident, reported it and never heard a word about it after that. But, I'd be willing to be that if I hadn't reported it and my center manager received a phone call I would be flipping burgers at Mickey D's.

cino321

There are so many accidents in my center, I think they rather look the other way on the ones that don't get reported. But that is my on car's problem, I called him and did the right thing, took the responsibility off my back and onto his.

That being said, I have had safe driving awards since then. :)

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
you should call it in the moment it happened, the longer you wait it'll seem like you're trying to make up a story...you never mentioned any major damage so do the right thing...

feeder53

ADKtrails
At Red Star the yard men would mark the new dents with an X, with a magic marker and put their initials under it...all of a sudden...everyone carried a magic marker.......But I would report all new damage as soon as I noticed it.