What would you do...

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Make him drive and deliver and work da piss out of him. And touch no packages for him and do an add cut at 855 with an extra 50 stops. Try to get him up near the 200 stop range so he knows what its like to run 200 stops by yourself like at xmas time when your jumper doesn't show up. PRICELESS lol.

ymelord

I would call as high up the ladder as phone numbers I could find. I would tell them they are a bunch of incompetent priqu's, and if they wanted a piece of me, I'd be there bright and early tomorrow to kick their azzes, if they dare show up, just to look for the guy in khaki pants, ups golf shirt messing up the dispatch.

BrownChoice

Id stop messing with people who just want to do the job and make it home safely. And stop editing time cards, while actually following the contract like it ought to be!

browntroll

i would find out all the little secrets they keep between each other, likes,dislikes, and favorites among management and i would
do every thing i could to make their world upside down. i would allow some pt to get 5 hours, would trade employees with different area
skills for no reason. in all seriousness i would buy drinks for everyone and make sure they get hours paid and make them wait after break to
make sure i type in their hours right just so they can get extra time. plus blame all other areas for my mistakes or my areas mistakes.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I would be sure to pack some kneepads, a bib and some ky for my shift.....lmao. i would stop touching packages, stop editing time cards, stop trying to talk to loaders while they work and properly train new employees how to load.

J

jibbs

I'd probably **** all the money up. I'm terrible at multi-tasking (one thing at a time, please) and that seems to be the main prerequisite to become a (PT) supe. I don't see what goes on with FT management after I leave, though, so I'd probably **** their job up too.

I could probably supervise my center's small sort. Easiest location in the building if you know how to zone out and work on autopilot, and it doesn't seem like the supervisor up there does very much.