What would you do?

542thruNthru

Men can have that time of the month to your bigot.

ClWjeO3.gif

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I'm a feeder driver in Illinois. Tonight in the office I noticed one of the ladies was getting sick because she had a runny nose. I jokingly said it was because one of the managers was always sick and he gave yet again another employee a cold. When I said this, the manager told me to go friend* myself and get the friend* out of the office and go home. I bit my tongue and didn't respond, but this is really getting me mad the more I think of it. What are your opinions or what would you do? Say heck with it and forget it or report this in some way? And if so, how?
stop being a pusillanimous

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
I'm a feeder driver in Illinois. Tonight in the office I noticed one of the ladies was getting sick because she had a runny nose. I jokingly said it was because one of the managers was always sick and he gave yet again another employee a cold. When I said this, the manager told me to go friend* myself and get the friend* out of the office and go home. I bit my tongue and didn't respond, but this is really getting me mad the more I think of it. What are your opinions or what would you do? Say heck with it and forget it or report this in some way? And if so, how?

You were sent home early without pay for this comment? Or was it your go home time anyway?

If you were sent home without pay I would talk to your steward