whats the nicest thing a customer has done for you???

Sammie

I was lucky enough to get boxes of homemade candy from one of my
customers here called Hammonds Candies. They give free tours at
Xmas time, it's family owned and it's a great place.

I also got big boxes of freshly baked biscotti from another family owned company who was one of my customers. I'm not crazy about the biscotti in the grocery stores but these were fresh out of the oven.

Another customer specialized in air and water beds. I went shopping there one weekend for a new waterbed and didn't expect to see the owner there on a Saturday. He gave me 25% off of my bill even tho I tried to tell him it wasn't necessary.

rushfan

Food is always good, rather was always good. I've moved on from package, and will miss the impromptu invites to buffets, lunches, etc.

govols019

You smell that?
I took a bad fall one day while delivering to a house. I jumped up and made sure nobody saw me then got back in the truck. About 20 minutes later the center called me making sure I was all right from the fall. Freaked me out, as I had no idea how they knew about it. Turned out the lady next door saw me and called the 1-800 number to check on me.

Dump and Run

I was getting deployed and the office ladies at an elementary school "adopted" me and my fellow soldiers. When the word spread at the school one of the classes also "adopted" us. We received many letters and goodies. It was very nice.

Treegrower

When I was injured on the job, a Dr. on my route called his friend at a world reknowned clinic, who happens to be the surgeon for the "arms" of the local major league team. Because of this contact I was able to get "world class care and rehab" from one of the best. I am forever grateful to that stop on my route.

overallowed

One business gave me $50 for Christmas. :greedy:
Another, while delivering to a country home, had sig required pkg. Surprised lady of the house sunbathing topless. Didn't bother covering up.:clap:

upsdude

One business gave me $50 for Christmas. :greedy:
Another, while delivering to a country home, had sig required pkg. Surprised lady of the house sunbathing topless. Didn't bother covering up.:clap:

That’s disgusting, and another reason we need a smaller DIAD. A smaller DIAD would allow you to keep your eyes ahead of your work!:devil3:

IWorkAsDirected

Outa browns on 04/30/09
I had surgery not too long after I started, I had a mailbox place on my route for delivery and pu, they actually came to see me in the hospital and brought a card and candy!!

overallowed

That’s disgusting, and another reason we need a smaller DIAD. A smaller DIAD would allow you to keep your eyes ahead of your work!:devil3:

I fail to see what is disgusting about this. She was gorgeous. And so unashamed. I will remember this delivery forever.:its_all_good:

currahee

On a "day off" i went out to eat with my family. A guy from a house pu on my route was there we each said hello. He said buy and walked out .We ate and were ready to pay bill. The waitress told me that guy paid your bill.

jds4lunch

What the hell is YOUPS??
An elderly couple gave me a ziploc bag full of christmas cookies last December when I picked up from thier apartment. Although what the gal who works at the local UPS store gave me, when I saw her at the bar 2 weeks ago, was probably alot a bit more generous than that. :wink2:

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I live on my route. The other day I delivered a Victoria's Secret package to my wife. Right before lunch hour. I'm going to leave the rest to your imagination.