What's your job?

F

FrigidAdCorrector

Address corrections/ smalls sort/ belt sort. Occasionally load and wash. We're a small center so you don't really stick to one thing.

Sent using BrownCafe App

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Full time driver who spends more time loading trucks and working night sort than I do actually delivering packages. Still get paid like a champ.:greedy:

browntroll

im a stress tester, every work day i like to test how much stress a pt sup can handle by applying different scenarios on them.
as part of the union i feel obligated to do at least this much so pt sups can regret ever switching to management. last week we got a new sup
to run my area, since i dont talk much he decides im hearing impaired so i play along and watch him act fool trying to figure out how to tell
me what to do. it only lasted 2 hours before he saw me talking to another coworker.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
To pretend that every customer means a lot to the company ,and we appreciate there buisness ,and will do whatever it takes to provide best service in the industry. (I actually take pride in doing this, even though I've been told I over service coustomer and not to do it).