Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
@MAKAVELI

Used to pop you in a boombox and sit upon my desk
Listen to your music till I felt it in my chest, but
These days it's like you don't have nothing left
Your music feels kinda like you're tryna write a check
Everything is digital, I mean no disrespect
But I'm paying even more, and you give me even less, what the :censored2:?
You taught me to think, you taught me to grow
You taught me the things to survive on my own
But now you teach me to drink, you teach me to smoke
You teach me to think every woman's a hoe

El Correcto

god is dead
Inviting them to the funeral is a bit weird. A statement condemning your dead daughters actions and words of sympathy towards the cops she endangered would be plenty. It would probably mean a lot to those cops that had to kill her.
I’m not calling the man weird, I don’t know how I’d react in that situation I’m sure he is dealing with a lot right now. He seems like a really stand up guy if this is the way he behaves after losing his little girl.

El Correcto

god is dead
I'll let tom say it for me. He's the word engineer. Lol

"I dont want your xanax bars or fancy foreign cars, throw your money in my face and try to tell me that's its art no no no"

I sat there and listened to 3 songs by him.
“No lives matter”
“Dear Rappers”
“Fake Woke”

He isn’t as bad as I originally thought, better than most the garbage out there today and he gets a lot of things correct. But he doesn’t fully grasp the political environment, he is just another idiot calling for unity. Political disagreements are more than the propaganda you’re fed, people have different visions for this country and what roles the federal government should play in our lives.
You won’t have unity over this matter ever, it has always been and always will be a desperate power struggle between competing political philosophies.

Just because you can’t have unity doesn’t mean you can’t have law and order. When one side condemns rioting in the streets and the other side is downplaying it, you know which one is against a civil society and will condone violent oppression of their fellow citizens.

Poop Head

Judge me.
I sat there and listened to 3 songs by him.
“No lives matter”
“Dear Rappers”
“Fake Woke”

He isn’t as bad as I originally thought, better than most the garbage out there today and he gets a lot of things correct. But he doesn’t fully grasp the political environment, he is just another idiot calling for unity. Political disagreements are more than the propaganda you’re fed, people have different visions for this country and what roles the federal government should play in our lives.
You won’t have unity over this matter ever, it has always been and always will be a desperate power struggle between competing political philosophies.

Just because you can’t have unity doesn’t mean you can’t have law and order. When one side condemns rioting in the streets and the other side is downplaying it, you know which one is against a civil society and will condone violent oppression of their fellow citizens.
I recall a political party that united a country against an enemy, within its own borders...