When a kid killed by police actually has GOOD parents:

vantexan

She's dead at the hands of the police. That's the point homie.
I would hate to be in a cop's position when fired at if it's a teenage girl. Or having to shoot a 13 yr old boy he thought had a gun in his hand. But the cop who shot the girl probably has a family he wants to go home to also. Would you have him just stand there and be shot at? When lethal force is being used against you there's no choice but to respond with lethal force.

El Correcto

god is dead
I love this father just for how triggered he makes the liberals.

Waaah super inappropriate, etc etc.
if the cops don’t go I don’t blame them, I wouldn’t want to humanize anyone that shot at me, they are dead I ain’t. I don’t want to hear about their life struggles or what brought them to that point. :censored2: em and good riddance, but thanks for the offer.

MAKAVELI

I would hate to be in a cop's position when fired at if it's a teenage girl. Or having to shoot a 13 yr old boy he thought had a gun in his hand. But the cop who shot the girl probably has a family he wants to go home to also. Would you have him just stand there and be shot at? When lethal force is being used against you there's no choice but to respond with lethal force.
I would hate to be in the parents position. Maybe you cuckservatives just don't care what happens to your kids as long as you don't look bad. SMH......

MAKAVELI

The POS parents of the 13 year old Latin King gang member who pulled a gun on a cop are gonna sue the city and steal from taxpayers, hurting their community.

The dad in this incident is admitting his daughter was in the wrong. He's helping the officers, his family, and the community to heal.

You need to wise up.
All about $ for you crazy ass cuckservatives. SMH...

vantexan

I would hate to be in the parents position. Maybe you cuckservatives just don't care what happens to your kids as long as you don't look bad. SMH......
I don't have kids, but if I did and one of them got killed shooting at cops I would be incredibly distraught, but would understand why it happened, assuming it was a legitimate shooting. It seems there are no situations in your view where a cop has a right to kill someone.

vantexan

I love this father just for how triggered he makes the liberals.

Waaah super inappropriate, etc etc.
if the cops don’t go I don’t blame them, I wouldn’t want to humanize anyone that shot at me, they are dead I ain’t. I don’t want to hear about their life struggles or what brought them to that point. * em and good riddance, but thanks for the offer.
In a hard bitten big city world that might fly, but in a town the size of Muskogee people know each other, are shocked that one of their kids shot at a cop, and are wanting to put this behind them in the best way possible.

MAKAVELI

I don't have kids, but if I did and one of them got killed shooting at cops I would be incredibly distraught, but would understand why it happened, assuming it was a legitimate shooting. It seems there are no situations in your view where a cop has a right to kill someone.
You might want to try and research how many people of color that actually shot at police are defended by anyone.

vantexan

As opposed to the police shooting unarmed lol people..lol
Very few unarmed people are actually shot and killed. FBI statistics. But as I've said recently, how many blacks across the country were murdered by other blacks between Floyd's and Wright's deaths yet we only hear about white cops taking a black man's life?

MAKAVELI

Very few unarmed people are actually shot and killed. FBI statistics. But as I've said recently, how many blacks across the country were murdered by other blacks between Floyd's and Wright's deaths yet we only hear about white cops taking a black man's life?
How many whites were murdered by other whites? Try and do some research before you post bull:censored2:.