When do you top out as a driver?

UPSGUY72

Per hour.

You're right. May annual income has shrunk the last few years.

Mine keeps going up. This year will be over $9,000 more than last year and that's with taking 17 Dead days. Next year I predict is going to be $9,000 more than this years.

You need to slow down..

Last edited:

UPSGUY72

I'm sure your ex appreciates all of your hard work. :)

Not really she only getting child support based on last years pay. When the kids turn 13 they can make the choice where they live and she pissed off about that because she won't be getting much of any child support then. Plus she has still has to buy the house from me and pay me $7,000 when she does(she wants 90 to close and doesn't start getting child support till after she buys the house) I think she is going to have trouble getting a mortgage her problem not mine. The house needs about a new roof, the porch has to be replaced, and the bathroom need to be gutted and redone. She owes me another $4,000 that I'm letting her pay me over the next 30 months in 4 equal installments of $1,000. I'm taken the $1000 snow blower and $600 gas grill among other things.

I'm buying the house I'm living in fully furnished that basically brand new it was build in 1994 and only lived in 5 month of the year every year. Live goes on as you know Dave.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Not really she only getting child support based on last years pay. When the kids turn 13 they can make the choice where they live and she :censored2: off about that because she won't be getting much of any child support then. Plus she has still has to buy the house from me and pay me $7,000 when she does(she wants 90 to close and doesn't start getting child support till after she buys the house) I think she is going to have trouble getting a mortgage her problem not mine. The house needs about a new roof, the porch has to be replaced, and the bathroom need to be gutted and redone. She owes me another $4,000 that I'm letting her pay me over the next 30 months in 4 equal installments of $1,000. I'm taken the $1000 snow blower and $600 gas grill among other things.

I'm buying the house I'm living in fully furnished that basically brand new it was build in 1994 and only lived in 5 month of the year every year. Live goes on as you know Dave.
Just curious....does your ex wife work?