When will upsers be able to receive the covid-19 shot?

SLW

It's only the mRNA vaccines that concern me even in the slightest. I'll still probably get this one, but I would take any of the others just like that, no problem. Except maybe the Russian one since they were so weird about it. Hope the Oxford one is out by the time I'm eligible to get a vaccine.

Zowert

I delivered the vaccine to a pharmacy at a special care facility last week. It was so low key, just sitting in the cab of my pkg car in the morning like any other piece of air. No special treatment, no extra security, nothing. Management simply told me to make it my first stop then message center/dispatch right after I deliver. Oh and obtain an actual signature from the pharmacist, no ‘covid-19’ sig, then sheet it inside delivery. Well, duh...

If seniors in nursing homes are already getting vaccinated then it shouldn’t be long for essential workers to get it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It's only the mRNA vaccines that concern me even in the slightest. I'll still probably get this one, but I would take any of the others just like that, no problem. Except maybe the Russian one since they were so weird about it. Hope the Oxford one is out by the time I'm eligible to get a vaccine.
Everyone's an expert about how it's safe. Tell them it's the first mRNA vaccine and they'll give you a stupid blank stare.

I delivered the vaccine to a pharmacy at a special care facility last week. It was so low key, just sitting in the cab of my pkg car in the morning like any other piece of air. No special treatment, no extra security, nothing. Management simply told me to make it my first stop then message center/dispatch right after I deliver. Oh and obtain an actual signature from the pharmacist, no ‘covid-19’ sig, then sheet it inside delivery. Well, duh...

If seniors in nursing homes are already getting vaccinated then it shouldn’t be long for essential workers to get it.
They watching packages like a hawk.
Thry all have GPS inside of the package along with temperature sensors