Where can I get a UPS suit?

upssalesguy

UPS Defender
UPS uniforms are kept under lock and key. you have to earn it.

srsly, those uniforms are admission into secure buildings all over the country - you won't find one for sale.

sano

I want to wear the UPS suit for Halloween or just anytime. Is there anywhere I can buy a suit to fit a teen?
You need to trust us on this one. YOU DONT WANT ONE!
They fit like a bad joke. even for one evening to a party it would just be too uncomfortable to be worth it.
If you would order the pants in the size you normally wear, they would pinch so bad you would remember it as the scariest Halloween ever.:happy-very:

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz
Where can I get a UPS suit?

Go to any center or hub. They're running around all over the place with clipboards and printouts.:greedy:

9520Internet20High-Five.jpg

Roflcopter.gif

DS

Fenderbender
Dude,go to goodwill.and buy a brown shirt and pants.Shorts,if you have nice legs.Get a brown basebal cap .Go to the ups store and ask for some pamphlets.Cut out the ups logo and glue it on to your hat and shirt.
Buy an etch-a-sketch and paint it brown. You're good to go.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
For an even better Halloween outfit use DS's idea but with a twist.
Get yourself a FedX outfit, cut both outfits in half ( top to bottom ), then sew the leftside of the FedX to the rightside of your UPS.
You now have the first FedUP outfit to wear.

Last edited:

satellitedriver

I want to wear the UPS suit for Halloween or just anytime. Is there anywhere I can buy a suit to fit a teen?
This is a little creepy to me.

"I want to wear the UPS suit for Halloween"
Cool, fun look.
" or just anytime."
Just entered the creep zone.
"Is there anywhere I can buy a suit to fit a teen?"
Now, I am creeped out.