Where do I know that name from? No peek!!

P

pickup

So that leaves out K.K.

Is it Glen Campbell or Kenny Rogers? No and No , although I agree Kenny Rogers did go to pot"

What mystery guest?
Reference to that show 'What's my line" in which they brought on mystery guests and the blindfolded panel members had to ask questions of and guess the identity of the mystery guest.

moreluck

golden ticket member
OK, I couldn't stand the suspense, I had to look it up. To keep giving clues about singing may be true, but way off the mark. I would never associate this guy with singing.

I read all the Hollywood mags when He committed suicide at a young age (44?)........I may have guessed right with that info.

They kept asking, was he murdered or did he commit suicide? It was gossiped about like Johnny Stompanato's killing.

See if anyone can guess it now.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Reference to that show 'What's my line" in which they brought on mystery guests and the blindfolded panel members had to ask questions of and guess the identity of the mystery guest.
Can you name some of the panelists on What's My Line?

P

pickup

OK, I couldn't stand the suspense, I had to look it up. To keep giving clues about singing may be true, but way off the mark. I would never associate this guy with singing.

I read all the Hollywood mags when He committed suicide at a young age (44?)........I may have guessed right with that info.

They kept asking, was he murdered or did he commit suicide? It was gossiped about like Johnny Stompanato's killing.

See if anyone can guess it now.

There is a music video of him singing spanish eyes in spanish on you tube. Looking back on my posts, you can see that I now gave you many other clues. I also did tell you that the first hint was to throw you off.

moreluck

golden ticket member
There is a music video of him singing spanish eyes in spanish on you tube. Looking back on my posts, you can see that I now gave you many other clues. I also did tell you that the first hint was to throw you off.

Well, I didn't answer it, so we'll see what happens.