Where has drewed been

Where has drewed been for the last week

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
P

pickup

I think Drewed might be stuck in a crate (with a ups shipping label on it)in a warehouse similar to the one you saw at the end of the raiders of the lost ark.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I think Drewed might be stuck in a crate (with a ups shipping label on it)in a warehouse similar to the one you saw at the end of the raiders of the lost ark.
LOL, I think I found a picture of him.
oog2.gif

P

pickup

If Drew is in overgoods, he will be there for the rest of his life. People can't even find packages there that they want to be found. How about a package that no one wants to find? As for auctioning him, I think Mr. Peebles will have a better chance of selling Magilla gorilla for a penny before someone buys Drewed. Sorry, Drewed, there will no Ogee to make the minimum bid for you.

Eventually the crate will be buried in the back as the workers there will be tired of hearing him bark out how they are not following proper methods as he observes from his peekhole.