Where to view paystubs online?

Legitimyze

I have my pay checks set up for direct deposit, so I cant view any of my hours. I heard from someone that you can check them online somewhere. Does anyone know where that is? And what info would I need to log in, the info I used to apply originally apply?

Legitimyze

Still struggling...

CTGIMM050E The password challenges have changed. Contact your system administrator for assistance.

Note: Upon entry of a valid ID, you have three attempts to correctly answer your Challenge Questions or enter a valid ID and Password. After the third failed attempt, your account will be locked. You may wait at least 15 minutes, then try again. Or, to request that your account be reset, you may complete the necessary information on the UPSers.com Technical Help form.

Attachments

• UPS.png
    UPS.png
    110.3 KB · Views: 1,412
UPSers.com

Call your Human Resources and ask tell that to give you your UPSers Login Password. Use your Clock in ID # as the account Login.

By The Book

I have my pay checks set up for direct deposit, so I cant view any of my hours. I heard from someone that you can check them online somewhere. Does anyone know where that is? And what info would I need to log in, the info I used to apply originally apply?
While your at it set it up so you are not paperless. Viewing paychecks online is just a bonus. I have direct deposit and receive my check at the building on payday. Any mistakes are dealt with immediately.

Johney

While your at it set it up so you are not paperless. Viewing paychecks online is just a bonus. I have direct deposit and receive my check at the building on payday. Any mistakes are dealt with immediately.
I do not receive a paper check on Friday and my pay issue's are dealt with immediately.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
You can see your total hours worked. It is just your paycheck. You cannot see daily details.

Total hours should be fine though. If they are incorrect your sup can log into the time card system and check each day to see where they screwed up.

upsers.com

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
Give me all your personal info and I'll get back to you. I'll need back accounts and social security numbers as well. :wink2:

Nimnim

The Nim
Give me all your personal info and I'll get back to you. I'll need back accounts and social security numbers as well. :wink2:
This joke is seriously old, and worse than the whole 8675309 thing because there are stupid people out there and identity theft is not a joke. Stop it please.

Legitimyze

For anyone else that is signing in for their first time, I emailed them and got this response.

Thank you for your inquiry. Our records indicate that you are not registered for the UPS Enterprise E-Portal. Please use the steps below to register successfully for the UPSers.com website:

1. Enter your 7-digit User ID in the User ID field.

* Your User ID is also known as your Employee ID. This is the 7-digit number located on your paycheck or pay stub. (If your paycheck or pay stub has a 9-digit number, drop the two leading zeros.)

* If you are unsure of your User ID, please contact your Human Resources representative.

2. Enter your PIN or password in the Password field.

Your PIN/Password, which is case sensitive, is derived as follows:

> The first two letters or characters of your last name (lower case)

> The last two numbers of your birth year

> The last two numbers of your User ID

Example: If your last name is Jones, you were born in 1959 and your user ID is 0112233, your PIN would be jo5933. If your last name is O'Bannon, the first two characters in your PIN would be o'.

Nostromo

I had the same problem, Go to hr and tell them you need to set up your e portal account for upsers. (You never set one up) Hr person will let you use one of their computers and that is the time you make an account ie: security questions and password.