Where was the BLM crowd when this happened.......

oldngray

nowhere special
Black Lives Matter would probably be interested in the distinction between justified and unjustified police involved deaths. The fact that the author groups those numbers together proves he just doesn't get it.

If the author had tried to separate the number into which were and weren't justified you would have complained about that. He just grouped all together to avoid that trap and even combined it showed a black man is far more likely to be killed by another black man than a cop. Apparently you don't get it.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
‘A Hate Crime’: Veteran Assaulted Calls On Black Lives Matter To Condemn Attack

Chris Marquez, a decorated Marine veteran who received the Bronze Star for valor during his service in Iraq, was cornered by a group of black teenagers Feb. 12, who allegedly asked him “do you believe black lives matter?” He was later followed out the door and brutally hit on the side of the head by a suspect wielding a handgun. Video shows a number of individuals descend on Marquez as he lays unconscious, stealing his possessions and kicking his body. (VIDEO: Police Release Video Of McDonald’s Assault On Marine)
“I still believe this was a hate crime and these cowards were motivated by the Black Lives Matter movement,” Marquez told The Daily Caller News Foundation. “They may not be card-carrying members but they were definitely motivated by this movement and I believe the leaders of Black Lives Matter have a responsibility to vigorously condemn all acts of violence and not just acts of violence against the black community.”
" As long as Black Lives Matter remains silent on hate crimes against white people they will continue to lose credibility and accomplish no real policy change.”

http://dailycaller.com/2016/02/22/a...alls-on-black-lives-matter-to-condemn-attack/

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If the author had tried to separate the number into which were and weren't justified you would have complained about that. He just grouped all together to avoid that trap and even combined it showed a black man is far more likely to be killed by another black man than a cop. Apparently you don't get it.
Oh I get it, it's a distraction. Anything to avoid admitting systematic injustices do exist.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
‘Black Lives Matter’ Advocates Arrested for Robbing, Beating Marine Veteran
Two suspects were arrested just days after surveillance video showed a decorated Marine veteran being brutally attacked by a group of black teenagers outside of a McDonald’s located in Washington, D.C.
D.C. police investigators said they took a 17-year-old male and a 17-year-old female into custody and charged them with aggravated assault and robbery, respectively.

“They asked me if I believe that black lives matter,” victim Christopher Marquez told WJLA-TV after the attack. “I felt threatened and as if they were trying to intimidate me, so I figured I would just keep eating my food. Because I wouldn’t respond back to them, they were calling me a racist.”

The incident took place at a McDonald’s restaurant at 911 E Street, NW, just blocks away from the White House.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...ter-thugs-who-robbed-and-beat-marine-veteran/

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
‘Black Lives Matter’ Advocates Arrested for Robbing, Beating Marine Veteran
Two suspects were arrested just days after surveillance video showed a decorated Marine veteran being brutally attacked by a group of black teenagers outside of a McDonald’s located in Washington, D.C.

D.C. police investigators said they took a 17-year-old male and a 17-year-old female into custody and charged them with aggravated assault and robbery, respectively.

“They asked me if I believe that black lives matter,” victim Christopher Marquez told WJLA-TV after the attack. “I felt threatened and as if they were trying to intimidate me, so I figured I would just keep eating my food. Because I wouldn’t respond back to them, they were calling me a racist.”

The incident took place at a McDonald’s restaurant at 911 E Street, NW, just blocks away from the White House.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...ter-thugs-who-robbed-and-beat-marine-veteran/
Did you contribute to his GoFundMe account?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I never said they only support victims. I said that they protest injustice. The court system is seeking justice against a suspected murder, so there is no injustice to protest. You are either very confused or just trolling. Either way it appears as though you have some type of hate against BLM.
BLM is a joke.

If they really cared about innocent black lives, they would be working with in their own communities to stop this violence.

After all, almost all of innocent black deaths are caused by other blacks not the cops.

But that fact does not matter to BLM.

Over9.5>3Times

I have seen some of the most ridiculous comments on this thread. I'll try to explain this in a way that even the most simple minded people can understand.

First, the argument that since black people kill other black people no one should protest the injustice when unarmed black people are murdered by white police who are supposed to serve and protect. When those same police don't even go to trial that is called injustice.

Second, most white people are killed by other white people but that doesn't give police the right to shoot and kill unarmed white people. How many times have white mass shooters been apprehended without a scratch but it's ok for unarmed black people to be gunned down for minor crimes and the police aren't even charged?

There are people that believe racism doesn't exist, there are people that believe that police can't be racist murderers even when they see it on video with their own eyes. If you are one of those people then you are entitled to your own opinion, but that doesn't discredit groups like BLM who feel the opposite.

I'm sure there will be some dim wit who pulls an article off the internet stating that a black person has killed another black person, but that is true for every race and it has nothing to do with the injustice that has been shown in the cases that BLM has protested against.

oldngray

nowhere special
That completely ignores the facts. Yes more white are killed by whites but as a percentage the odds of the murderer being black are far greater. As to blacks killed by cops (very few cases are "murder") the inconvenient fact that blacks are far more likely to commit violent crimes places them in a higher risk group. Nothing about race. All about obeying the law. Add to that resisting arrest they are in an even riskier category. Don't commit a crime then whine about so called injustice.

Anything that doesn't fit the racist BLM narrative is ignored or misrepresented.

And yes, BLM should be classified as a hate group.

Over9.5>3Times

BLM is not protesting the statistics of black on black crime or white on white crime. They are protesting unarmed black people being murdered by racist white police who don't even go to trial. That is injustice. To say that the people who were murdered by the cops were murdered because they resisted arrest is probably the worst excuse I have ever heard. There will always be people that will justify these types of actions and try to discredit anybody that speaks out or "protests" against them. Just like the people who justified slavery, lynchings, segregation, ...etc. They will try to discredit groups as a way to silence them the same way they tried to discredit and silence Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and others who have stood for civil rights.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Why does the BLM crowd hold meetings that exclude whites ?
You would think that would want a greater number of people supporting their cause .

newfie

BLM is not protesting the statistics of black on black crime or white on white crime. They are protesting unarmed black people being murdered by racist white police who don't even go to trial. That is injustice. To say that the people who were murdered by the cops were murdered because they resisted arrest is probably the worst excuse I have ever heard. There will always be people that will justify these types of actions and try to discredit anybody that speaks out or "protests" against them. Just like the people who justified slavery, lynchings, segregation, ...etc. They will try to discredit groups as a way to silence them the same way they tried to discredit and silence Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and others who have stood for civil rights.

your're the guy that lives in a combat zone and complains that trucks driving down the street too fast could hurt you.

trickpony1

I'm trying to figure out how sportello knows so much about tieguy.

Tieguy was gone long before sportello graced us with his presence.

The suspense continues.......