Where's the extra scanners, chargers, and batteries?

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
This new terminal I transferred to is lacking supplies to do the job... I can't believe that it's underthe same investor group

2020-09-09 19.54.33.jpg

I'm currently filling out the hand sheet. .. ugh, wtf? ??

If this terminal doesn't get their act together, I may go back to my old one with my own dedicated truck, scanner and charging dock.

Customers are already putting up Halloween decorations early. U damn subcontractors better ramp up for peak, NOW

It will be fine

This new terminal I transferred to is lacking supplies to do the job... I can't believe that it's underthe same investor group

View attachment 309137

I'm currently filling out the hand sheet. .. ugh, wtf? ??

If this terminal doesn't get their act together, I may go back to my old one with my own dedicated truck, scanner and charging dock.

Customers are already putting up Halloween decorations early. U damn subcontractors better ramp up for peak, NOW
The terminal has nothing to do with scanners anymore. Your contractor needs to supply them.

OrioN

I know that. .. that's why I'm surprised that they still don't have enough of them.

Once in a while, I'm allowed to get one of the Panasonic scanners fom management. Because, some days, I'll sweep ground pickups and they want it recorded in the time window.

Otherwise, I'm gonna start filling out the hand sheet with crayons

You're right about the quirky angle of scanning, but it's on the similar software platform.

If you use navigation, it surely will kill the batteries.

I saw something on YouTube that you can access an alternative charging point on these scanners as well. I recalled you said a micro USB port on the Panasonic & I believe there's a USB C on the bottom of the zebra

MassWineGuy

It’s not much better at Express. Our power pads are unreliable pieces of junk. At pm sort it can take 10 minutes to find a working scanner. Many vehicles are always in the shop.

But I’m giving it my full two percent.

HedleyLamarr

We had a shortage of batteries for the new printers recently. I am a late starter, and have a route with around 10 pups every day. By the time I clock in, the printer batteries would be gone, so I would often get stuck with an old printer which didn't work half the time.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
We had a shortage of batteries for the new printers recently. I am a late starter, and have a route with around 10 pups every day. By the time I clock in, the printer batteries would be gone, so I would often get stuck with an old printer which didn't work half the time.
Just PUX everything and bring it back to the station. When it becomes a management problem they'll do something about it.

OrioN

It’s not much better at Express. Our power pads are unreliable pieces of junk. At pm sort it can take 10 minutes to find a working scanner. Many vehicles are always in the shop.

But I’m giving it my full two percent.

Wait, you're not on the new Leo scanners yet? (Dunno y u call them that when our star v scanners are the same zebra tc77 )

We discontinued them in early July

McFeely

Huge Member
Wait, you're not on the new Leo scanners yet? (Dunno y u call them that when our star v scanners are the same zebra tc77 )

Not every Express station has them yet. As they roll them out, they have to install new docks at the station for charging, etc. and they're also installing Leo charging cradles in every truck.

We just got ours a couple of months ago. While they have a couple things I don't like, I much prefer them to the crappy PPAD.

OrioN

Y FXE named it LEO while FXG Star V... WAGN, it's the same scanner, your's just has a different software installed.

Sure, FXG means we're on version/generation 5

Is LEO an acronym for something?

OrioN

Fair enuff, lol just curious

PS, here's the alternative slow charging port if one doesn't have the proprietary dock on the Panasonic scanners :

2020-09-11 11.28.24.jpg

MassWineGuy

We were told that we would get Leos this summer. Now it’s November, which I neither believe nor hope for. What better time than peak to learn a new system?

McFeely

Huge Member
We were told that we would get Leos this summer. Now it’s November, which I neither believe nor hope for. What better time than peak to learn a new system?

The new Leos take maybe 2 days to learn, tops. If you already have a regular route, it’s even easier because you only need to focus on just learning the Leo.