Which health plan is better?

Jondlc

I just received my benefits packet and im undecided on which way to go. One is $69.95 offering multiple discounts and the other has no fees but it claims to be only a discount card and not exactly and insurance. What do?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
D0542678-B6C6-41B0-9E8A-0F1BC8EAD76A.gif

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I just received my benefits packet and im undecided on which way to go. One is $69.95 offering multiple discounts and the other has no fees but it claims to be only a discount card and not exactly and insurance. What do?
Do you want insurance or a discount? SMH

Jondlc

Sorry I didn't explain myself better. My question really is, is the discount really worth it or should I just go with the $69.95 insurance

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Are you in TeamCare?

RuthlessSupSlayer

Judging by this thread you should tale the plan that covers psych evaluation and treatments and meds and therapy...because it sounds like you are management oh and if you are over 21 you might want to look into life insurance coverage as well.

Wanna see an email that nearly every manager at UPS got?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
oh and if you are over 21 you might want to look into life insurance coverage as well.

Wealth of knowledge right there. Good thing you didn't mention the other lesser known insurance tip,

"if you are ALIVE you might want to look into life insurance coverage".

No sense giving those insurance companies any more money than they already milk from us!

Last edited:

RuthlessSupSlayer

Wealth of knowledge right there. Good thing you didn't mention the other lesser known insurance tip,

"if you are alive you might want to look into life insurance coverage".

No sense giving those insurance companies any more money than they already milk from us!
Hey my family lives well because of insurance and no i won no settlements...