White Supremacist Murders Michael Jackson Impersonator

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
There was no reason to "perp walk" that dude.

I read somewhere that he held Neely in a chokehold for 15 minutes...I find that very difficult to believe.
1683991843574.png

Sportello

Banned
@BadIdeaGuy
7.) No solicitations, donation requests or self promotional advertisements are allowed in any way shape or form. You may not post messages anywhere on this site that are primarily for the promotion or advertising of any other websites, forums, apps, legal actions, lawsuits, email campaigns, businesses, social networking campaigns, MLM activity, professional advisers or any other entities that you have an affiliation with (ie. no self-promotion). This includes links in your signature.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
@BadIdeaGuy
7.) No solicitations, donation requests or self promotional advertisements are allowed in any way shape or form. You may not post messages anywhere on this site that are primarily for the promotion or advertising of any other websites, forums, apps, legal actions, lawsuits, email campaigns, businesses, social networking campaigns, MLM activity, professional advisers or any other entities that you have an affiliation with (ie. no self-promotion). This includes links in your signature.
I have a great idea.

Stop trying to moderate. You are a banned user who decided to flout the rules and make new accounts. So I'm not going to take you seriously when you try to make sure everyone else is "following the rules". Also and especially after you catch an attitude with me in your private messages.

The post is from a current politician about a current event, and doesn't seem like @oldngray trying to fundraise for this dude.
So the post is fine.
You are not.

Please log off of this website, and don't come back this time.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
@BadIdeaGuy
Really stretching it Sporty.

Sportello

Banned
I have a great idea.

Stop trying to moderate. You are a banned user who decided to flout the rules and make new accounts. So I'm not going to take you seriously when you try to make sure everyone else is "following the rules". Also and especially after you catch an attitude with me in your private messages.

The post is from a current politician about a current event, and doesn't seem like @oldngray trying to fundraise for this dude.
So the post is fine.
You are not.

Please log off of this website, and don't come back this time.
The almighty Oz has spoken.

Ban me, because you’re afraid of me.

I doubt you’ll have the guts to let this pass through moderation.