who are you going to vote for and why

who are you going to vote for

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fullhouse

I just recieved a phone call from the Hoffa Hall people. They called to do a survey (automated), guess they spent all their money on negative adds and photo shop. It seems like just a few weeks ago Hoffa was sceaming for new jobs? I guess he never meant it. Funny at the end of the phone call they identified the name of the company and who they worked for but they never stated they were a unionized company! hmmmm!

Anyhow, I am still a little curious as to why I recieved the phone call to begin with. I ask this because, I have been a Shop Steward for years. My Local isn't very fond of me and the IBT has never bothered to call me and let me now about important conference calls just like the one that had taken place on 9-19 last week.

Once they analyze my responses to those poll questions, Hoffa and Hall will have a lot more incommon with my Local!

This is what Hoffa does. In stead of him asking you in person the questions and having you responsd to him in person, his groupies rather have a pollster call you and ask you questions so they can see where their, the Hoffa-Hall campaign, weakness points are at.

Hall comes to the San Diego hub for a so called rally to tell the company the Teamsters mean busniess, and Monty Hall hangs around for 15 minutes away from the main gate at a time nobody is exiting the building. hall posse had to go inside and bring out a couple members to make it look like it was really something going on.

Gegare's candidates came to the same location that night and talked to every member that came out that gate for over 3 1/2 hours. No pollster with the Gegare candidates, just personal good ole fashion interaction.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
I'm voting for Sandy Pope. Why- She is the only one who answers the questions asked. Straight forward. Not a long winded talk about a round about explanation about nothing. I just hope we all get straight before we vote. We will be the ones to blame if Hoffa wins. Vote for two- not for three. The Ron Paul effect

804brown

Where do you get these ridiculous assumptions?

POPE gets BLOWN OUT and probably at BEST gets 15% of the vote.

Hoffa wins.

Peace.

"Ridiculous assumptions"?? Well lets see back in 2006 she got over 100,000 votes on Leedham's slate. They got 40% of the vote then. Hence she should basically maintain that number of reform- minded members while Gegare takes away votes from the establishment/status quo Hoffa. Hoffa/Gegare have the same mindset. Only difference is Gegare saw the ship sinking and bailed out while Hoffa is going down with the ship!!