• I just don’t care

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • I like both

Votes: 8 17.4%

• Total voters

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Neither.

I’m proud to wear the uniform and I like my job. I’ve made a lot of friends in my 21 years and consider them family. I’ve been a union member for just as long and appreciate them for bargaining for the standard of living I enjoy.

Neither are perfect, nothing ever is. As a whole though, I really can’t complain much.

Thebrownblob

Neither.

I’m proud to wear the uniform and I like my job. I’ve made a lot of friends in my 21 years and consider them family. I’ve been a union member for just as long and appreciate them for bargaining for the standard of living I enjoy.

Neither are perfect, nothing ever is. As a whole though, I really can’t complain much.
Perfectly stated my friend thank you

BrownSnowFlake

‘Ate the company bc of that big red and white “No Firearms” sign they slap on the door of every facility.

‘Ate the union bc it’s run by Democrats, aka the party of junkies, parasites, and kiddie-diddlers.

Simple as.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
UPS is trash. They only give us this opportunity with this type of benefits and money because of the Teamsters. If it was up to UPS we would all work 70 hour weeks for pennies on the dollar, with zero benefits.

I feel like people fail to realize that it was the teamsters that made it possible. All these stupid videos lately about people being happy at ups. Ups wouldn’t give us jack :censored2: if it was up to them.