Who else owns a black ...

Indecisi0n

A clean and waxed black car has that mirror finish. But any dirt stands out. White cars aren't nearly as bad at showing dirt. I would never have white interior though.
I almost bought tan but dealership didn't have it in stock. I'm actually glad I got black now.

542thruNthru

I've always wanted to own a black...
giphy-215.gif

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
Pretty sad watching these young people robbing/looting stores. Beverly Hills getting ravished.

Burning down Target's & small businesses and once again who will win the most out of all of this?

Amazon,eBay, Poshmark... I'd say UPS for delivering all the stolen goods listed as legit used items. UPS though, will take a big hit from all the closures and hubs shutting down due to the virus.

Carol imo is going to have to put a retirement freeze on salary employees. She'll have to enact penalties to anyone that walks before this Covid & this mess is sorted out.

I'm seeing very few of the older, wiser folks protesting. This is just a huge money grab and I doubt most of these looters couldn't care less about George. At least Lennie Small did care... he just couldn't help it. These nuts, they know the wrong they do and are happy doing it. Almost all are 18-28.

Last edited:

542thruNthru

Pretty sad watching these young people robbing/looting stores. Beverly Hills getting ravished.

Burning down Target's & small businesses and once again who will win the most out of all of this?

Amazon,eBay, Poshmark... I'd say UPS for delivering all the stolen goods listed as legit used items. UPS though, will take a big hit from all the closures and hubs shutting down due to the virus.

Carol imo is going to have to put a retirement freeze on salary employees. She'll have to enact penalties to anyone that walks before this Covid & this mess is sorted out.

I'm seeing very few of the older, wiser folks protesting. This is just a huge money grab and I doubt most of these looters couldn't care less about George. At least Lennie Small did care... he just couldn't help it. These nuts, they know the wrong they do and are happy doing it. Almost all are 18-28.

This thread is about black vehicles....