who is going to win the Superbowl?

who wins?

• Total voters

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Careful what you say. 75% of the public has wagered on New England so far.
That's why the point spread has moved from Seattle -2- to Seattle +2. Vegas is just trying to balance the handle with more money going to the Seahawks.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
There hasn't been many Super Bowls where the line was basically a Pickem.
This is going to be one heck of a game. That Seahawks D is too good.
Seattle wins by a TD is what I'm predicting.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Getting points with the better defense has consistently been a money maker for me over the years.
Leaning towards Seattle today and am hoping to be getting 3 points or better by game time.
Think the bulk of my wagers will be to take under 48 points or so.

This is not the toughest team the seahawks have played this season... Trickery is the only way NE wins. Like the St. Louis trick punt return.

image.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special
Only blow out would be if the balls are over inflated. Seahawks defense will keep it close and if they can run the ball effectively they should win. If Seahawks are forced to pass they will lose.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Getting points with the better defense has consistently been a money maker for me over the years.
Leaning towards Seattle today and am hoping to be getting 3 points or better by game time.
Think the bulk of my wagers will be to take under 48 points or so.
Over 48 im thinking easily

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Vegas doesn't predict who is going to win when they set their point spreads. The number they decide on is only their best prediction on what number will balance an equal handle on each team.
You are correct.
Bookies would prefer that all bets wash. They are just happy with the juice, or vig. Not that I've ever made a bet. That's just what somebody told me. lol.;)

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I forgot to give my prediction. Seahawks, 31, Pats, 28. Not because the Patriots cheat every chance they get (allegedly) or because I dislike Tom Brady and Bill Belichick, because if I said that, I would catch grief and ugly remarks from Pats fans on here. Nosireee, I pick the Seahawks because I like their purdy uniforms. I'm a scientific kinda guy.