who wins?

• Total voters

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Pics or its not true. Lol
Flip-Cup-Champion-Trophy1.jpg

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Why wouldn't Wilson whos a smart kid audible out of that pass play is all im saying. He went from hero to the goat( in a bad way) in a split second. Any great smart qb with a stud running back probably would have changed the play on that call, really stupid lol.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
it was a strange play call by carol and his off coordinator. its gonna be discussed all week on Mad Dog Sirius radio and for all time for that matter.

with a time out left and lynch being a beast , I thought it was all over for my Pats. how do they NOT give it to lynch for a half yeed????? they had 3 downs to do it. they get the touchdown with 30 seconds left.

wow.unbelievable!!!!! I think they OUT THOUGHT it.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
nobody is mentioning Seattle could have still won if they sacked Brady in the endzone for a safety when it was on the half yard line. safety would of made it a 2 point game and then the Pats would have to kick it off. a couple passes from Wilson and then a field goal would of won it.

then Seattle was penalized 5 years for encroachment. that saved it for New England.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
nobody is mentioning Seattle could have still won if they sacked Brady in the endzone for a safety when it was on the half yard line. safety would of made it a 2 point game and then the Pats would have to kick it off. a couple passes from Wilson and then a field goal would of won it.

then Seattle was penalized 5 years for encroachment. that saved it for New England.
You giving your pick this year?

@burrheadd