Whole town mourns after COVID-19 claims life of beloved Central Texas UPS driver

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Whole town mourns after COVID-19 claims life of beloved Central Texas UPS driver - KWTX

Residents of Goldthwaite are mourning after COVID-19 claimed the life of beloved UPS deliveryman Bobby Suniga, whom, it seems, just about everyone in the small Mills County town knew.

Residents on his delivery route remember him for going above and beyond, and Suniga was just as popular with the town’s dogs.

“He would drive up every day and our dogs would get so excited,” said Lindsay Bellow.

“Bobby always had a treat for all the dogs.”

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
"Suniga was a UPS delivery driver for more than 30 years, and although his family lives in Brownwood, he’ll be laid to rest Saturday in Goldthwaite Memorial Cemetery--wearing his UPS uniform.

Goldthwaite residents are raising funds to help Suniga’s family with funeral expenses."

Seriously?
Spent all his money on dog treats???

What'dyabringmetoday???

"Suniga was a UPS delivery driver for more than 30 years, and although his family lives in Brownwood, he’ll be laid to rest Saturday in Goldthwaite Memorial Cemetery--wearing his UPS uniform.

Goldthwaite residents are raising funds to help Suniga’s family with funeral expenses."

Seriously?
Spent all his money on dog treats???
Seriously? Show some respect.

rod

Retired 22 years
Kind of a dumb question but has anyone else ever entertained the idea of being buried in their UPS uniform? I know I never did.

DriverNerd

Kind of a dumb question but has anyone else ever entertained the idea of being buried in their UPS uniform? I know I never did.
Never. I'm with you. I just don't see my work as something that defines me. Some people just associate themselves with the work they do, and that's fine. Do whatever means the most to you. Though I don't think about after my death too much, because I don't care about such things.