Who's Excited...

vantexan

...to see QAnon supporters once again attacking a Federal building? This time burning the Federal courthouse in Portland! After the Feds took down the barriers no less! Got to give those QAnon believers credit. When pansy Antifa thugs wimped out QAnon kept going! Hear they're forming a caravan to Minneapolis now.

rod

Retired 22 years
...to see QAnon supporters once again attacking a Federal building? This time burning the Federal courthouse in Portland! After the Feds took down the barriers no less! Got to give those QAnon believers credit. When pansy Antifa thugs wimped out QAnon kept going! Hear they're forming a caravan to Minneapolis now.
It isn't going to be pretty. As far as I know neither the mayor or Governor has requested any additional cops or National Guard.

Meat

I’m more excited to hear about how $1599
a month funds your retirement and takes care of your wife.

Last edited:

rickyb

I’m more excited to hear about how $1599
a month funds your retirement and takes care of your wife.
thats a low blow. sometime i dish out low blows to opneeds but i like to fight fire with fire.

if you are poor you can live in a van for $500 canadian a month