Why a 401(k) Will Yield You More Money Than a Pension

Over70irregs

Ok? What is your point? Who’s the president?
Your president is stretched out on the bottom timeline. Start in the 70’s then work your way up. It’s ok……
1687551475306.png

Non liberal

Your president is stretched out on the bottom timeline. Start in the 70’s then work your way up. It’s ok……
View attachment 434251
I have no idea what that made up graph means or who made it up. All I know is my 401k has still not caught up to what it was worth under trump before the government transformed an animal virus into one that infects humans and inleashed it on the world by not shutting down travel in the very place they made it it in.

Over70irregs

I have no idea what that made up graph means or who made it up. All I know is my 401k has still not caught up to what it was worth under trump before the government transformed an animal virus into one that infects humans and inleashed it on the world by not shutting down travel in the very place they made it it in.
PVD?…….Asking for a teamster

Over70irregs

Why don’t you extend that graph a little longer so we can see the absolute crater of when Joe Biden took over?????lol, what a joke, typical liberal misinformation.
The space between the bottom numbers of PICTURE is called an interval. Think of it like days between every Friday when we get paid. Got it?