why america has terrorism

wkmac

and for the record i spent 2 years in the korengal valley in afgahnistan as a recon marine, spent loads of time with the locals over there, many of them good people, but terrorists are pure evil pal, not just to america but to the whole world, even canada, hard to believe i know, but true

So you "fought for our freedom" but if we dare offer an opinion you don't like, "SHUT HIM UP, KICK HIM OUT!"

In my years of study of the idea of free speech, I never heard or read those who proposed such a radical idea qualify it the same way you do.

ch317273

When your bank says no, champion says YES
glad u made it back in 1 piece. why do you think terrorists are angry?
they are angry bc in their warped understanding of the way the world works, their way of life and their ideals are being threatened by western ideals and western freedoms and western lack of islamic principles, and america being the poster child for the west and the free world, america is therefore a prime target, as well as the UK and other westernized countries in the EU, canada, and any other freedom of religion, freedom of speech countries....the mujahideen, or afghan freedom fighters against russia in the 70s and 80s LOVED america when it was arming them in their fight against the russians, now many of the old mujahideen fighters and their kin have strong ties to al queeda , now HATING america, go figure

ch317273

So you "fought for our freedom" but if we dare offer an opinion you don't like, "SHUT HIM UP, KICK HIM OUT!"

In my years of study of the idea of free speech, I never heard or read those who proposed such a radical idea qualify it the same way you do.
just as you can express your opinion as can i

ch317273

my voting off the island is my right to free speech, as you have responded and excersized your right to say whatever it is that your trying to say

rickyb

they are angry bc in their warped understanding of the way the world works, their way of life and their ideals are being threatened by western ideals and western freedoms and western lack of islamic principles, and america being the poster child for the west and the free world, america is therefore a prime target, as well as the UK and other westernized countries in the EU, canada, and any other freedom of religion, freedom of speech countries....the mujahideen, or afghan freedom fighters against russia in the 70s and 80s LOVED america when it was arming them in their fight against the russians, now many of the old mujahideen fighters and their kin have strong ties to al queeda , now HATING america, go figure

so you think america was "spreading democracy" and you believed what bush said that "they hate us because they hate our freedoms"??

wkmac

But if you actually had the power, the ability of control, would your free thought stay a free thought or would you actually act upon it and literally throw Ricky "off the island?"

ch317273

wkmac, i tthink you need a lil "beet" in your life.....
image.jpg

ch317273

so you think america was "spreading democracy" and you believed what bush said that "they hate us because they hate our freedoms"??
no i dont think we are spreading democracy at all, i think responding to a terrorist threat is not spread democracy, i dont condone bush's approach to verbalizing terroism and the actual problem at hand

wkmac

Let's see, the British invaded Afghanistan in the 1800's mostly as a result of a conflict with Russia and the Afghans fought and repelled the mighty Brits. And wanted no part of the Russians either. The Brits wanted to take away the Afghans right of self determination and thus the Afghans fought back.

Late 1970's Soviet Union invades Afghanistan to also remove from them self determination to benefit the Soviets and the Afghans fought back. The United States helped them achieve self determination once again and thus we were seen as friend as the goal was Afghan self determination.

2000's United States invade Afghanistan as a result of events and many self interests but of that we would take from the Afghans their right of self determination. Afghans fought back as a result to re-acquire their self determination as they see it.

Seems to me a trend is showing that may include religion but is not the chief point as I see it.