Why is FZ, REALLY so angry ?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
They need some more hotties representing the teamster brand in leadership positions.... I should just say more educated women....probably do a better job representing the members than some of the dudes....
There are some women that wouldn't take no for an answer, would take these companies to school...maybe the teamsters can start hiring unemployed women from Fox News.....

Brown Spider

Um,

Maybe I can to break it to you @Spongebutt1....

@Lead Belly resides "higher" on the Teamster totem pole, than you might think.

Don't hate.... just appreciate. :biggrin:

-Bug-

Um,

Maybe I can break it to you BigUnionGuy...

There is no totem pole in the Teamsters Union! If there were, those at the top would most likely be the heroes of the 1934 Minneapolis strike. Yes...82 years ago 2 Teamsters died on that strike, many more were injured, and even more were arrested. They all put their lives on the line. Pretty damn pathetic that 82 years later, we've got BUG and Belly lowering the standard that they set simply by posting kiss ass messages to each other on an internet site. I guess others have believed in that Teamster totem pole...Billy M...Weldon M...Jackie P...Fitz...Roy W. Yes, there really is a proud tradition in our Union, and our Minneapolis forefathers set the standard. Hopefully, their grandchildren aren't exposed to the nonsense of BUG, Belly and their idiotic totem pole theory.

Um,

Maybe I can break it to you BigUnionGuy...

There is no totem pole in the Teamsters Union! If there were, those at the top would most likely be the heroes of the 1934 Minneapolis strike. Yes...82 years ago 2 Teamsters died on that strike, many more were injured, and even more were arrested. They all put their lives on the line. Pretty damn pathetic that 82 years later, we've got BUG and Belly lowering the standard that they set simply by posting kiss ass messages to each other on an internet site. I guess others have believed in that Teamster totem pole...Billy M...Weldon M...Jackie P...Fitz...Roy W. Yes, there really is a proud tradition in our Union, and our Minneapolis forefathers set the standard. Hopefully, their grandchildren aren't exposed to the nonsense of BUG, Belly and their idiotic totem pole theory.
You are a jaded has been who cleans toilets and is upset about it. I wouldn't expect anything less of you.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
You are a jaded has been who cleans toilets and is upset about it. I wouldn't expect anything less of you.
I've cleaned a lot of toilets in my life. What is your disparaging point about cleaning toilets? Does your wife clean your toilet? Am I a jaded has been? Is your wife a jaded has been?

I've cleaned a lot of toilets in my life. What is your disparaging point about cleaning toilets? Does your wife clean your toilet? Am I a jaded has been? Is your wife a jaded has been?
We take turns cleaning the toilets in our house sweetheart. You are rich off your internet sites. You probably have a maid. I'm a working man. A upser and a teamster. You work from home.