Why Obama Supporters Don't Care About Radical Associations

tieguy

Banned
I'm not bald so I wouldn't know. But back to your point I don't personally believe there are good reasons to commit murder. Your answer seems to condone it?

Mr. Tie, What about the death penalty? Would you support that?

And if you did, wouldnt that make you a hypocrite?[/quote]

Other you first. Who did you post as before.

tieguy

Banned
THE FACTS

• Bill Ayers and the Weather Underground got their start in domestic terror by blowing up a police memorial statue -- what they called a "pig" statue -- in Chicago.
  • The Weather Underground professed a hatred for American law. In 1970, they attempted to kill a New York State Supreme Court Justice and his family with a car-bomb.
  • In 1995, Senator Obama launched his political career in the living room of Bill Ayers' Chicago home.
  • Senator Obama published a rave review of Bill Ayers' book about juvenile justice in the Chicago Tribune. The book questioned the necessity of a prison system, compared America to South Africa's apartheid system, and dismissed the idea of the United States as a kind or just country.
  • The Obama campaign has offered at least seven different stories about Senator Obama's relationship with Bill Ayers, including several different timelines about when Senator Obama learned of Bill Ayers' terrorist past.
  • Senator Obama said a few days ago he thought Bill Ayers was "rehabilitated." However, on perhaps the most horrific day in our nation's history, September 11, 2001, Ayers said "I don't regret setting bombs... I feel we didn't do enough" to terrorize America.
THE BOTTOM LINE

Senator Obama's explanation of his relationship with Bill Ayers is a matter of trust. If Senator Obama cannot tell the truth about his long-time relationships with Bill Ayers and ACORN, how c an we trust him to be straightforward with the American people about his plan for the economy or our national security? We need a president with strong judgement and firm convictions. America cannot risk electing a president with poor judgment and blind ambition.

Lets see Obama is buddies with a terrorist, a mobster and a hate spewing reverend that makes farakhan look like a boy scout. And they get mad at us for asking about it?

tieguy

Banned
If the truth makes me sound like a prick I'm sorry for that. But i to have 3 sisters and i would totally understand if they were pregnant from being raped if they had an abortion. But you must realize that palin is against abortions in any circumstance, which would leave these mothers no option but to die.

Red , I can understand your point about being raped but it would still be murder of the child to kill it.

A life threatening situation would be different.
But here again you illustrate my point because you use the rape scenario to justify birth control by murder. Once we are comfortable with birth control murder then what. Do we start wacking the old folks because they have no value to us? Maybe anyone that was born with a birth defect? Lets kill them next. How about Joe down the street. He has a negative attitude all the time, lets wack him.

But her position is consistent, If you believe abortion is the taking of a life then there are few instances where you should allow it. Her view on abortion is not going to change anything in this country despite all the ranting and raving of the liberals.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The birth control issue continues to be a dividing line for people who just dont get it.

The republicans always want to talk about abortion every 4 years, yet, while they have complete control over the white house , congress and senate for 6 years, they DO NOTHING about it. The issue comes up only to get those enticed by it to the polls. Maybe a person could care less about candidates, but if there is an anti-abortion piece of legislation on the ballot, they will come out to vote, and while im here, i guess ill vote for the republican who supports the legislation EVEN THOUGH "HE" KNOWS IT WILL HAVE ZERO CHANCE OF PASSING.

The abortion issue has to remain as it is as it MOTIVATES the right wing base to vote every 4 years.

IF they actually outlawed abortion or overturned roe v. wade, what other political talking point could they use to get people into the voting booths or post on message blogs????

Surely it isnt there handling of the economy or the size of goverment.

That would be a joke.

The only two things left for the right wing political machine is Homosexuals and Abortion.

Unfortunately, those issues are falling on deaf ears this time around.

Every 4 years, the right wing establishment talks about shrinking the size of goverment, YET, every term of a republican president has GROWN the size of goverment including GW BUSH whos goverment is 8 times larger than President Clintons.

GW BUSH has spent more goverment money than all the past presidents combined. Sure, he and those who support him believe it was all a necessary evil to keep us safe, but I say, when a case of coca cola costs the US taxpayer $500 then we are getting the shaft.

For now, this election has brought out all the bleeding heart right wingers who feel for the unborn, yet, on the other hand, want to turn there backs onto them when they apply for welfare because they were born into poverty.

They say "let them live, they are human beings", but they also say "let them starve because the goverment shouldnt feed them if they are hungry". This double standard is one of absurdity.

Not all human beings are born into a righteous life. Some children are born into extreme hardship and suffer for years.

The right wing bleeding hearts need to pick a side, side with life and do everything to see that ALL children are feed, clothed, educated and get medical attention when required or stay out of other peoples business.

Let the almighty be the judge of right or wrong, not a political affiliation.