Why stress? one package at a time

The UPS/IBT pension fund has been adding to my stress. I have called the toll free number on three different days to ask a few questions. On each occasion I only received an answering machine that asked for my name, ID number and contact number for a call back, haven't heard a word from them yet.

JustTired

free at last.......
The UPS/IBT pension fund has been adding to my stress. I have called the toll free number on three different days to ask a few questions. On each occasion I only received an answering machine that asked for my name, ID number and contact number for a call back, haven't heard a word from them yet.

Guess I should have added a caveat ........your mileage may vary.

Are you using 800-643-4442 ?

JustTired

free at last.......
Guess maybe they were in a big hurry to get rid of me. Wouldn't be surprised if that was the case.

I don't remember that my hold times on the phone were even excessive. I will say that I was shocked at how smooth things went. Maybe IE implemented a new improved system in the last few weeks! LOL

ups79

It's true, life is what you make it, and so is the job.If you can't find more positives than negatives, you might want to look elsewhere. For me, it's money, benefits, vacations, weekends.

That's right. When asked what I would miss about UPS when I retired, I told my accounts, the seven weeks vacation.