wikimapia now this can be fun

filthpig

That has to be one of the coolest things I've ever seen. That could be a really cool thing to help someone learn a route.

CBUK

Cool Site! Nice one. I've marked the UPS Facility at Bury St Edmunds in the U.K. If your interested, search Bury St Edmunds. The town is also my daily route, well most of it. Try looping that:happy2:

Mike Hawk

Anyone notice the ©google watermark in the background? lol internet piracy.

Nevermind, I see it's powered by google

Last edited:

outamyway

Someone already marked my facility. I can tell you by looking at the sat pic it was taken on a Saturday moring. I wonder how often the pic is updated.

I think I see my car.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Some of the images are at leat 5 years old.. My house is just over 5 years old and still surrounded by dirt in the satellite images.

Big Babooba

Has anyone checked out Area 51 ? Very neat.
Area 51 is a diversion. Do you really think that the government is going to keep all their super secret stuff at such a well publicized site? It's all been moved to other areas. At least that's what I've been told by Zork and Klaatu. They're from Neptune and have been living in my shed for the last 3 months. They're waiting for a shipment of dilitium crystals to refuel their interplanetary shuttle. I hope that they leave soon because the neighbors are starting to ask about the green glow coming from my shed. Beam me up Scotty!:biting: You might like this one http://wikimapia.org/#lat=42.306112&lon=-72.534997&z=18&l=0&m=a&v=2

Last edited: