wild wing

DS

Fenderbender
We have a new place in town to eat.Its a franchaise called wild wing.
We were impressed.101 flavors(some sound kindy icky)
I went for the spicy garlic parmesan...(gar-par)messy but delicious.
My wife had terriaki honey garlic...tons of tasty fries that we couldn't finish.Definately going back.Check out the menu.
http://www.wildwingrestaurants.com

moreluck

golden ticket member
We have a place locally called "Wingbuts". Here are their flavors...

WINGS
You can order your wings in the following sizes:
9.69 20 15.79 50 32.99Choose from these flavors: ROADHOUSE BBQ
CHARDONNAY DIJON
BACON RANCH
HAWAIIAN
LEMON GARLIC
ROASTED GARLIC-PARMESAN
TERIYAKI
SOY-GINGER
HONEY BBQ
BUFFALO Mild
NEW MEXICO BBQ
SPICY SWEET & SOUR BBQ
ZESTY PEACH BBQ
SMOKY BBQ
CHARRED WHISKEY BBQ
JAMAICAN JERK
TEQUILA LIME
BUFFALO Medium
SZECHWAN
BUFFALO Hot
CAJUN
CHILE GARLIC
BREWSKI
HOT & SPICY BBQ
CHIPOTLE BBQ
HONEY MANGO HABAÑERO
BUFFALO Ouch!
KUNG PAO WOW
DOUBLE-DOG DARE
DIABLO

moreluck

golden ticket member
OMG !! I don't believe I made that typo !! The "B" and the "N" are right next to each other. I must be tired.

And yes, I was referring to the Aliso Viejo location.
Nice catch, Tony.:)

Pollocknbrown

Im gonna say this in the nicest possible way.....unless your restaurants have "Frank's Red Hot Sauce" you are not making real Buffalo Wings, hell we don't even call them that, just chicken wings. Yes i know your arent talking about just buffalo wings but other flavors but we take our wings and roast beef serious in buffalo :tongue_sm

traveler

Where next? Venice
Im gonna say this in the nicest possible way.....unless your restaurants have "Frank's Red Hot Sauce" you are not making real Buffalo Wings, hell we don't even call them that, just chicken wings. Yes i know your arent talking about just buffalo wings but other flavors but we take our wings and roast beef serious in buffalo :tongue_sm

:confused:1 Boy, I sure do miss a good "beef on weck". Can't find that anywhere else around the world though I'm sure it must be somewhere outside western New York. :confused:1

Pollocknbrown

:confused:1 Boy, I sure do miss a good "beef on weck". Can't find that anywhere else around the world though I'm sure it must be somewhere outside western New York. :confused:1

I went to a restaurant a little while back while visiting my friends in college in Erie PA, i asked for beef on weck, and they looked at me as if i was crazy, i had to describe it, and then they had to go ask the cook and he said no. 2 Hrs away and u dont have Beef on weck, crying shame.

traveler

Where next? Venice
yeah....what's a "weck"?

A "weck" is a roll of German origin, I believe, actually called a kummelweck. It is a like a Kaiser roll with pretzel salt and caraway seeds on top. After you are served, you add horseradish to taste on the beef already on the roll. A bit of an acquired taste but nonetheless delicious.

:tongue_sm

moreluck

golden ticket member
Found this after you gave me the full name of the roll........

Beef On 'Weck' (Kummelweck)
From Charlie the Butcher

Directions

Brush a mixture of cornstarch and water on the top of ordinary Kaiser rolls. Over cornstarch-water mixture, sprinkle equal amounts of caraway seeds and pretzel salt. Heat in a 350 degree oven for about 3 minutes, long enough for the top of the rolls to get crusty and for the caraway seeds and salt to stick.

Serve a beef round roast or your favorite roast beef on the rolls, sliced as desired.

Top with your favorite horseradish (freshly grated or prepared), and dip the inside of the top half of the roll in an au jus sauce just before serving. (Packets of au jus mix can be found in the gravy section of the spice aisle in most supermarkets.)

from Charlie the Butcher of Buffalo, New York (copyright 1994 by Charlie the Butcher).