Will D.C. Sniper see 10:00pm tonight

• Thread starter Dis-organized Labor
  • Start date

Channahon

Surely you're aware that less taxpayer money is spent on life imprisonment.

And I love how everybody calls this guy a terrorist since he was middle eastern. Would he be called a terrorist if he was white? No, it wouldn't be a terrorist act, it would be a shooting spree.

Timothy McVeigh was a white terrorist in the Oklahoma City bombings, and executed for his actions.

The DC sniper was a terrorist as well, terrorizing the people of DC, shooting at random out of the trunk of a car. I think the difference between a shooting spree as a one time act, this guy and his accomplice chose their victims randomly over the course of a few weeks.

The sad part of terrorsim is that defenseless people are targeted and become victims at the hands of the terrorist.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Instead of lethal injection at a preset time...a more "appropriate" method to execute this guy would have been to just lock him in a cell with a hole in the wall identical to the hole he had cut in the trunk of his car to shoot out of during his rampage. Stick a gun barrel through the hole...aim it at him...and wait. And wait. And wait. Make him live his last few weeks knowing that he is going to get shot without knowing when it will happen. Just to add to the fun, load the gun with blanks and fire off one or two of them a day just to keep him on his toes while he waits for the real one.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Instead of lethal injection at a preset time...a more "appropriate" method to execute this guy would have been to just lock him in a cell with a hole in the wall identical to the hole he had cut in the trunk of his car to shoot out of during his rampage. Stick a gun barrel through the hole...aim it at him...and wait. And wait. And wait. Make him live his last few weeks knowing that he is going to get shot without knowing when it will happen. Just to add to the fun, load the gun with blanks and fire off one or two of them a day just to keep him on his toes while he waits for the real one.
Oh I love the way you think. :happy2:

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Oh I love the way you think. :happy2:
Of course here in Ohio we cant kill them that way....I guess we cant find a vein...........the last one was too fat to kill.
how come we can put a dog down in seconds, with one shot but for a human it takes three and then sometimes it wont work? Just shoot em, get it over.

island1fox

:sad-little:I already mentioned this on a different thread ----but can you believe the liberal press on this issue ?? Chris Matthews of that fair and balanced network MSNBC stated: "The fort hood shooter made calls to AL Q in Yemen --so what --is that a crime ?"

Hey Matthews beside the slaughter of innocent people how about TREASON from an Officer in time of war ???
I guess I forgot as Edwards first started and Obama picked up on it --there is no war on terror !!!

dcdriver

nations capital

LMAO! that would have been great to due.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Originally Posted by soberups

I would modify that just a bit. I would have the gun laser controlled so it is aimed at his head the whole time. Coupled with the blanks, that would be a fair punishment for the crime.

As to the Major in Texas, this would also be a fitting punishment, but I would suggest putting a sow in with him in the cell, and not clean the defecation up. After about a week, start the gun treatment. That would take away any thoughts of the 72 virgins waiting for him.

Just a thought.

d