Witness Statements on incidences

MoarTape

Is it LP at UPS insisting that you provide a statement or the "security" that they usually use at the guard shacks?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1434225938.116213.jpg

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
"Loss Prevention" is a management department at UPS. "Security" is the uniformed guards that sit at the gates and man the metal detectors. They are hired by Loss Prevention but they are not management people and they have no authority to demand that an employee make a statement.

oldngray

nowhere special
"Loss Prevention" is a management department at UPS. "Security" is the uniformed guards that sit at the gates and man the metal detectors. They are hired by Loss Prevention but they are not management people and they have no authority to demand that an employee make a statement.

"Security" at UPS would rank below mall cops.

MoarTape

The guy at our guard shack will throw a fit if you forget to show your ID. Meanwhile you're standing there in full browns.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Statement: "Don't recall".

Most folks now a days, would have got the phone ready in order to record and then post the fight video later on the net.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
How many know that they are actually called Loss Prevention rather than UPS Security?

Apparently you do not know that they used to be called LP (Loss Prevention)

They now call themselves Security.

We still refer to them as LP, but the department was changed from LP to Security.

upschuck

Apparently you do not know that they used to be called LP (Loss Prevention)

They now call themselves Security.

We still refer to them as LP, but the department was changed from LP to Security.
We have rent-a-cops we call security for entering and exiting property, those who track down claims and theft issues are called LP, here anyways.

Stone

exactly

MYOB

Yes! That is what I should have done... MYOB... But they were blocking the door to where I and others could not get by to get into work. So me being the nice guy and peacemaker, I intervened to get through to get into work on time. My bad. I know better next time.