Work stoppage in North Bay CA?

We're getting a extra amount of volume through the CACH and word is it was because of some sort of work stoppage in North Bay.

FNN wants the details if so.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Apparently there's a wildcat strike being led by some guy who calls himself "The Other Side".
You didn't hear this from me.

_Mayday_

Yes Really
A new building is being built in North Bay due to open at the start of November. Until then North Bay volume is being split between San Bruno and Oakland. If I remember correctly the volume switch started about 1 month ago.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
A new building is being built in North Bay due to open at the start of November. Until then North Bay volume is being split between San Bruno and Oakland. If I remember correctly the volume switch started about 1 month ago.
So ups is actually spending money on infrastructure?

I think amazon has some type of mind control over Scott Davis. Lol

mundele

So ups is actually spending money on infrastructure?

I think amazon has some type of mind control over Scott Davis. Lol

We've been affected by this. My route moved to a new center. (5 minutes from my house... ) Hope they don't get done on time. :)

Our business agent said it does have to do with amazon and the crazy service failures we had last peak.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Kind of. They are spending our raises on infrastructure.
I expect interest with my back pay so they better recoup it fast.

Ps if Cheryl or a mod reads this the forum isn't working right on my iPhone. Full site not mobile. Fine on iPad but on iPhone can't reply to anything.

Mack Grant

Ps if Cheryl or a mod reads this the forum isn't working right on my iPhone. Full site not mobile. Fine on iPad but on iPhone can't reply to anything.
Working fine here on 4s. Do like the other poster said and reboot your phone. Turn off, wait 30 secs then turn back on.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality

In lieu of interest, I'll take a recliner in the break room & free wifi.