Workers Comp and TAW revisited - Possibility of TAW extension?

Returntosender

Hope you didn't take any certification tests. This company is work as directed motto when you get hurt. They will look at you file to see if certified in that position. If not they tell you take the test. They want that paper for so the judge will side with them. Saying you never follow the procedure for that job. You will say they certified me after I got hurt. Judge will say can you prove it?

I now print two certificate when i take certification tests one for them one for me. Some of certifications expire with 16 months.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Exactly.

She claimed that I cannot deny her access to sit in on my exam or speak with my doctor - both lies - which I assumed and confirmed with the attorneys.

The attorneys also strongly recommended that I asserted my patient/physician privilege and rescind any releases and/or disclosures that I may have signed off on or approved when completing any (admission) paperwork. I did cover most of my rights correctly when I completed the paperwork, but there was one form I screwed up on. And, this consultation covered that.

There were a few other issues in which they advised and helped me out with - at no cost. But, I'm not at liberty to discuss them here.

I had the same thing. Was off on comp. This case worker showed up at my next appointment at the doctors office.

As I was walking in to the exam room, she followed me. I did not say a word. When the Dr saw her, he asked who she was and where she was going.

She explained that she was a workers comp case worker assigned to me and that she was going into the exam room with me.

The Dr told her in no uncertain terms, with a few choice expletives thrown in there, that she was not going into the exam room, and he also asked her to leave his building entirely.

I looked at her and said bye bye.