Workmans comp

542thruNthru

Yea I read the same. The BA told me today that that won’t happen. They didn’t make any effort to give us another start time. In one week we got 6peoplw injured and management is pissed. I am taking it as them just retaliating on us. They said 12am-8am to wash windows lol
So your BA thinks you have no grievance?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Use the medical professionals.... you trust.
I went Back to work on taw with a broken ankle and coccyx, (tailbone).. Wanted me to stand and do timecartds, or sit and do them. back when we had timecards. I said cya, got my comp, could not do either, doc orders, no sitting, standing.

rod

Retired 22 years
They had me paint the posts yellow that keep drivers from backing into the building by the big overhead garage doors. I think our building had like 46 of them counting the ones protecting the feeder doors. About a month after I did that they got these big yellow plastic tubes that fit over the posts. :-) Can you say waste of time?

Off the leash

They had me paint the posts yellow that keep drivers from backing into the building by the big overhead garage doors. I think our building had like 46 of them counting the ones protecting the feeder doors. About a month after I did that they got these big yellow plastic tubes that fit over the posts. :-) Can you say waste of time?
Man, that was a long time ago

Off the leash

Up until that time I hadn't missed a scheduled day of work for 17 years. Then I automatically became a Work Comp Faker according to my center manager.
I had three different surgeries, both shoulders and one knee. It cost them plenty. But I have osteoarthritis in my knees from those dam high steps in the old trucks, long jump down took its toll.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Up until that time I hadn't missed a scheduled day of work for 17 years. Then I automatically became a Work Comp Faker according to my center manager.
That’s what one of our on road said the other day. Said we are fakers and myself and another guy have to have surgery. Good times

542thruNthru

Always knew you older generation was soft.

I'd have asked to be trained and when that didn't happen I'd have "accidentally" painted the walls of the building yellow.

No wonder the union is having trouble taking on companies. You guys rolled over constantly.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat

I'd have asked to be trained and when that didn't happen I'd have "accidentally" painted the walls of the building yellow.

No wonder the union is having trouble taking on companies. You guys rolled over constantly.
Haven't you learned yet? Boomers ruined everything

rod

Retired 22 years

Its called working as directed in a safe manor. Something you younger generation of runners can't seem to grasp.