Worldship 9.0 ?

CFLBrown

Yes. People continue to use it to send heavy packages out. Please set the weight limit for packages to under 2 tons. Thanks UPS.

Deeohem

There are a lot of problems with 9.0 It was a major rewrite of the back end. Things which should work are getting broken. The rewrite was necessary, but I think that 9.0 was rushed out the door too soon. The Powers That Be chose to deliver on time rather than bug fixed.

worldwide

Deeohem posted "There are a lot of problems with 9.0. Things which should work are getting broken."

What are the known problems with 9.0 that you mention? Can you list them? Thanks.

DeadEnd

OH MY GOD - Coming from TSG WS 9.0 is the biggest mistake I have seen in the external world. I am curious what this is costing the company in miles, time, and volume lost.

T

tastes like chicken

OH MY GOD - Coming from TSG WS 9.0 is the biggest mistake I have seen in the external world. I am curious what this is costing the company in miles, time, and volume lost.

You must be new. OnLine Pro 3 was the worst ever. The first 4 or so releases of WS were garbage as well. Anyone remember online office???

Deeohem

WorldShips 2 through 4 or 5 were downgrades for Online Pro users, but at least they installed and ran correctly. WS9.0 is bad enough that UPS has officially put the deployment on hold and sent messages to pop up on the systems still using 7.0 and 8.0 asking them to NOT upgrade.

nerrollus

WS9.0 is classic UPS.

They put out a system that's riddled with bugs and cause way more problems than it fixes. We let everyone install it, it tanks and halts production, then they send in the flying monkies (TSG) to take all the heat.

I'd wish UPS would finally realize that they're a package deliver company and not a software development studio.