WORMA

over9five

Staff member
Lol, no another UPS tragedy, maybe.

Covemaster EMailed me about it, then MechanicForBrown talked to me in the yard last night.
None of us work there, tho, and I'd rather hear from someone that knows more before I say more.

MechanicForBrown

Prblm found,part on order
Lol, no another UPS tragedy, maybe.

Covemaster EMailed me about it, then MechanicForBrown talked to me in the yard last night.
None of us work there, tho, and I'd rather hear from someone that knows more before I say more.

I wasn't sure if I should start a thread on this Over 9, but since you did, I did some detective work and well .... don't hire me. EVER, I suck and didn't find out anything more than I knew last knight. I hope that someone on the BC from Worma can explain more about the rumor going around Chema about a tragic event that took place there. ????????????? Anyone know?:sad-very:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
This is all I know:
There was a death; cause and reason unknown.
Then one week later someone else died, some say a suicide , from the same center, something about a divorce gone bad.
May they both RIP.

over9five

Staff member
I got a PM from someone who has knowledge of this, but who wants to remain anonymous. Babas post is essentially correct.

Leaving out the names:
About three weeks ago, an employee committed suicide by hanging, reason unknown.
Then Sunday another employee hung himself, apparently over divorce issues.

Sad times in Shrewsbury. Too much grief at UPS lately.

W

westsideworma

I was wondering when this would surface, i knew both of them, sad times indeed.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Leaving out the names:
About three weeks ago, an employee committed suicide by hanging, reason unknown.
Then Sunday another employee hung himself, apparently over divorce issues.

Sad times in Shrewsbury. Too much grief at UPS lately.

That is indeed true O95.
Lost two friends and a brother in law in the last 2 months.
A person at UPS that works with me was killed along with his wife and 2 kids on Easter.
Damn right depressing after awhile.

Prayers go out to their family.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
That is indeed true O95.
Lost two friends and a brother in law in the last 2 months.
A person at UPS that works with me was killed along with his wife and 2 kids on Easter.

Prayers go out to their family.

Was this the accident on Camp Creek Parkway? I passed it about twenty minutes after it happened, it was a horrible scene. Sorry for these losses of our co-workers all over, life is so precious.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Was this the accident on Camp Creek Parkway? I passed it about twenty minutes after it happened, it was a horrible scene. Sorry for these losses of our co-workers all over, life is so precious.

Yes ... Robert Carter was his name. Really nice guy.

This is the kind of thing that happens when UPS ignores their own police until its too late. Noticed they fired the female sup involved only after this awful incident. It was common knowledge what was going on as far back as 2003. It's a lawsuite against UPS if you ask me.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
This is the kind of thing that happens when UPS ignores their own police until its too late. Noticed they fired the female sup involved only after this awful incident. It was common knowledge what was going on as far back as 2003. It's a lawsuite against UPS if you ask me.

It appears you forgot to provide the juicy gossip ... care to elaborate?

over9five

Staff member

Is the other sup still working?