Worse then Watergate?

newfie

Trump's gonna have that engraved on his tombstone when the KFC finally gets him.

His epitaph will read:
Sure, I was a real piece of :censored2: - But what about Hillary's 30,000 emails!

I'm sure the snowflake revenge investigations will continue well after Trump's death.

LarryBird

Thought you would say that
Why wouldn't we let these investigations play out and see if any impropriety occurred?

As an American, you should want to insure that our elected officials are abiding by the laws of our land, and if they're not, that they are held to the same standards as you or I would be.

If you're so certain that Donny :censored2:-Face is squeaky clean, and that he received 'total exoneration' from a world-class investigator like Bob Mueller as he claimed. These other investigations by the Democrats you say are so incompetent shouldn't even worry you in the least.

But the reason this stuff does worry republicans and keeps TrumpTards up at night arguing on the internet is because they're fairly certain the deeper we continue to look, and the more people and financial information that get subpoenaed, the :censored2: will hit the fan eventually and nobody around him will escape the stink when it does.

But at least his supporters can take solace in the fact that they won't be going to jail or getting impeached - Donald and those in his administration and inner circle don't have that luxury - you'll only be left looking like a bunch of kool-aid drinkers who ignored the criminality to get your supreme court justices and whatever else it was that you wanted so badly that you compromised your principles and those of the gop to get it. You'll still have your freedom. Many of them likely will not.

newfie

Why wouldn't we let these investigations play out and see if any impropriety occurred?

As an American, you should want to insure that our elected officials are abiding by the laws of our land, and if they're not, that they are held to the same standards as you or I would be.

If you're so certain that Donny :censored2:-Face is squeaky clean, and that he received 'total exoneration' from a world-class investigator like Bob Mueller as he claimed. These other investigations by the Democrats you say are so incompetent shouldn't even worry you in the least.

But the reason this stuff does worry republicans and keeps TrumpTards up at night arguing on the internet is because they're fairly certain the deeper we continue to look, and the more people and financial information that get subpoenaed, the :censored2: will hit the fan eventually and nobody around him will escape the stink when it does.

But at least his supporters can take solace in the fact that they won't be going to jail or getting impeached - Donald and those in his administration and inner circle don't have that luxury - you'll only be left looking like a bunch of kool-aid drinkers who ignored the criminality to get your supreme court justices and whatever else it was that you wanted so badly that you compromised your principles and those of the gop to get it. You'll still have your freedom. Many of them likely will not.

I agree the IG and Barr investigations into the Russian collusion hoax origin should play out.

vantexan

I think if Mueller could have found more than he did he would have. But by all means let them play out. You may ultimately get Trump on something. And we're certain that the ones behind the whole collusion farce are about to be charged with crimes also. So, to sum up, you haven't gotten Trump on crimes yet, but your side committed crimes in an attempt to oust Trump. And don't get me started on Hillary. See you in the courtroom!

LarryBird

I think if Mueller could have found more than he did he would have. But by all means let them play out. You may ultimately get Trump on something. And we're certain that the ones behind the whole collusion farce are about to be charged with crimes also. So, to sum up, you haven't gotten Trump on crimes yet, but your side committed crimes in an attempt to oust Trump. And don't get me started on Hillary. See you in the courtroom!
TOUCHÉ.

ON GUARD, OL' CHAP!

We shall duel in the courtroom.

LarryBird

I agree the IG and Barr investigations into the Russian collusion hoax origin should play out.
I agree as well. If there is any impropriety in government, I am for exposing it, and then hopefully stomping it out by punishing the perpetrators to fullest extent of the law.

But that is me, and I'm not a partisan hypocrite.

Government officials, especially the president and his cabinet, should be held to the highest imaginable standard of the law - they hold great public trust and with that comes a great responsibility to us and the laws of our land.

What is good for Republicans is good for Democrats and vice versa.

newfie

I agree as well. If there is any impropriety in government, I am for exposing it, and then hopefully stomping it out by punishing the perpetrators to fullest extent of the law.

But that is me, and I'm not a partisan hypocrite.

Government officials, especially the president and his cabinet, should be held to the highest imaginable standard of the law - they hold great public trust and with that comes a great responsibility to us and the laws of our land.

What is good for Republicans is good for Democrats and vice versa.

I don't see one person in politics that meets that standard. Therin lies the problem