Worth Reading

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Millions and millions of people vaxed.
Two heart attacks involving two old people who had the vax. There may be a link.
Warning! Warning! Don't get the kill juice! It causes heart attacks and blood clots!

vantexan

Millions and millions of people vaxed.
Two heart attacks involving two old people who had the vax. There may be a link.
Warning! Warning! Don't get the kill juice! It causes heart attacks and blood clots!
Did you read the whole article? Been a lot happening lately with sudden deaths among athletes here and in Europe. The thing is vaccinations for the entire population has been less than a year. No telling if over time heart attacks, strokes, and blood clots become much more common. It may be that those athletes who've died push themselves physically to the point their damaged hearts gave out. May take longer in the general population. Or it may not. But why are some so adamant about shutting down the conversation?

BrownFlush

Did you read the whole article? Been a lot happening lately with sudden deaths among athletes here and in Europe. The thing is vaccinations for the entire population has been less than a year. No telling if over time heart attacks, strokes, and blood clots become much more common. It may be that those athletes who've died push themselves physically to the point their damaged hearts gave out. May take longer in the general population. Or it may not. But why are some so adamant about shutting down the conversation?
I did.
It was not unlike many of the same ilk.
"No telling over time" is right. And "or it may not"
The cause and number of the sudden deaths of the European athletes depend on what you read. I've not read anything about American athletes. Mmmmmm?
There is no lean from me to shut anything down.

vantexan

I seen two Americans on this list that had trouble.
Millions and millions and millions vaxed.
McDonald's has served billions of hamburgers. Think they haven't cause heart attacks? Still very early considering the vaccines had been rushed through without lengthy testing. Still worth it to wait and see how things work out.

McDonald's has served billions of hamburgers. Think they haven't cause heart attacks? Still very early considering the vaccines had been rushed through without lengthy testing. Still worth it to wait and see how things work out.
Hopefully you won't be one of the over 800,000 that have already died while you wait.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Pretty sure I've already had covid. No need to vaccinate.
No long term effects? How will you know what kills you when you die? Could be Covid related no? Why so adamant?

You’re using the same argument to not vaccinate that people use against Covid. Knock it off and find another topic for Christ’s sake.

BrownFlush

I've always said this.
Long term effects of the shot? Don't know.
Immediate result? Very effective.

vantexan

No long term effects? How will you know what kills you when you die? Could be Covid related no? Why so adamant?

You’re using the same argument to not vaccinate that people use against Covid. Knock it off and find another topic for Christ’s sake.
I'm not telling people not to vaccinate. Older people and those with severe health issues probably should. Otherwise I'm urging caution. As far as adamant goes, any mentioning of potential problems is adamantly shot down.

BrownFlush

I'm not telling people not to vaccinate. Older people and those with severe health issues probably should. Otherwise I'm urging caution. As far as adamant goes, any mentioning of potential problems is adamantly shot down.
Old people and those with compromised immune systems.
I seem to remember you having a number of health issues. Might want to think about it.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Certainly people who will likely die in the next couple of years anyway have very little to lose. Those are the only people who should consider the reckless act of taking experimental injections.