Would you be willing to pay a fee to be a member of this forum?

Would you be willing to pay an annual membership fee to be a member of Brown Cafe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orion inc.

I like turtles
maybe a couple years ago.

sadly , this site has been going down hill because there is a core group of clowns and bullies that scare away new members and disgust respected old timers. this one percent has grown to become the 85 %. in a short time it will be 99 %. a total waste of time.

Respected members like Dracula and dozens of others are only logging in once a week or less just to see what's going on or try to help a new member with a serious question on a thread that gets derailed after only 3 posts. the most common comment is " same ol sheet , different day ."

no, I suggested at one time that i would pay to be a member but have changed my mind . i am spending less and less time on the Brown Cafe. I tried to educate and even tried to liven things up from time to time but it always came down to the " lowest denominator " type responses.

btw , it's just a waste of time for most of you buffoons to respond as you are on ignore.

Says the member who created a separate account and started a new thread to "validate " her existence on here.

You basically read what others post and then try to turn it as your own or that you're a part of it.

The only clown is a person like you who had to create a persona that she is a long time and respected ups driver. And when that didn't work, you create another account to say how amazing you are to the ones calling your BS.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Not gonna happen while I am admin. Maybe when I'm too old and feeble minded to be admin and have to turn the admin stuff over to someone more capable. Until then, no.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
maybe a couple years ago.

sadly , this site has been going down hill because there is a core group of clowns and bullies that scare away new members and disgust respected old timers. this one percent has grown to become the 85 %. in a short time it will be 99 %. a total waste of time.

Respected members like Dracula and dozens of others are only logging in once a week or less just to see what's going on or try to help a new member with a serious question on a thread that gets derailed after only 3 posts. the most common comment is " same ol sheet , different day ."

no, I suggested at one time that i would pay to be a member but have changed my mind . i am spending less and less time on the Brown Cafe. I tried to educate and even tried to liven things up from time to time but it always came down to the " lowest denominator " type responses.

btw , it's just a waste of time for most of you buffoons to respond as you are on ignore.
Buffoons? You kiss your grandkids with that mouth?

T-Dubya

It's baboon you ignorant beech!

And, I'm not on your Ignore list! heh, heh, heh ...

Dude, why are so many people so rude to the lady? I'm a newbie to UPS and BrownCafe', but from what I've read, all of these replies seem to be full of spite. Are you all joking around or is it the multiple accounts someone created on BC to argue with other BCers?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Dude, why are so many people so rude to the lady? I'm a newbie to UPS and BrownCafe', but from what I've read, all of these replies seem to be full of spite. Are you all joking around or is it the multiple accounts someone created on BC to argue with other BCers?
You would have to go back to when she started to see why she's treated that way.