Would You Rather ?????'s

Necropostophiliac

When going on vacation, would you rather totally disconnect, & do nothing, or would you rather go someplace & try to get everything in that you could?
Both have proved empty many many UPS vacations of the past....

We are so Blessed to have them, please ask others what they have, and you will appreciate what you have now.

To have a week or two to examine one self, their motives, their heart, their non productive habits, and change for good....

This is better than 1 week of fun in the sun (getting burnt) drunk, and hurt...

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality

We are so Blessed to have them, please ask others what they have, and you will appreciate what you have now.

To have a week or two to examine one self, their motives, their heart, their non productive habits, and change for good....

​I think you read way too much into my question.
I hear some people say that they will need a vacation after their vacation, meaning it was way too busy. Say like when you take your family to Disney World or someplace like that. You try to get it all in. Way too busy if you ask me.
I'm more the type of person that likes to chill on a beach somewhere. Relax & disconnect from my busy life. No phone,tv, email texts.(except lurking on BC, that doesn't count)

Respectfully. Blessed? A beautiful sunrise is a blessing. A child's laughter is a blessing.

Vacations are earned. As far as the "others", I'm pretty sure they could have applied for a job at UPS as I did.