Wow! That is 18 so far!

Been In Brown Too Long

Ex-Package Donkey
This was my fifth peak season not having to deal with any of that insanity. I've gotten to a place where it never even happened at all other than getting that pension check every month. The guy that gritted out 32 peak seasons is long gone and life is good.

vvv

This was my fifth peak season not having to deal with any of that insanity. I've gotten to a place where it never even happened at all other than getting that pension check every month. The guy that gritted out 32 peak seasons is long gone and life is good.
I'm really curious why any of you guys viewed December (supposed PEAK) any differently than any of the other months with a different name.
Whenever I have to work I treat any day, week or month exactly the same. It's as if you brought that fake pressure or extra sense of urgency upon yourselves by buying into their BS rah rah peak playbook.

And another reason why I can't understand why the union has gone along with their crap for this long in not allowing optional days or vacation during this time. Along with the suspension of 8 hour requests and the 9.5 list put on the shelf for the duration.

Nice job brothers.....keep caving in and buying what they sell.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I'm really curious why any of you guys viewed December (supposed PEAK) any differently than any of the other months with a different name.
Whenever I have to work I treat any day, week or month exactly the same. It's as if you brought that fake pressure or extra sense of urgency upon yourselves by buying into their BS rah rah peak playbook.

And another reason why I can't understand why the union has gone along with their crap for this long in not allowing optional days or vacation during this time. Along with the suspension of 8 hour requests and the 9.5 list put on the shelf for the duration.

Nice job brothers.....keep caving in and buying what they sell.
Let me get another cup of coffee and think about this.
Give me around 350 days and I'll get back to ya.