#YangGang2020

BrownArmy

He really means it too. He'll have breeders locked in cages, have gay scientists finding the gay gene, and aborting all babies who don't have it. A brave new world.

The irony, as per your post, is that we're already dealing with this nonsense.

(There's no gay-gene, by the way)

El Correcto

god is dead
What I've been saying all along. It’s a choice. Some people don't get humor by the way, congenitally unable.
D7D19457-2D05-4EB6-9EF4-8BC10053A7C3.jpeg

BrownArmy

What I've been saying all along. It's a choice. Some people don't get humor by the way, congenitally unable.

Wooooow, you're still going with the 'it's a choice' thing?

Again, tell me when you made a choice to be hetero.

You never did, you're just who you are.

Other people are just like you, they're who they are.

It's just that they're gay.

Let it go.

vantexan

Wooooow, you're still going with the 'it's a choice' thing?

Again, tell me when you made a choice to be hetero.

You never did, you're just who you are.

Other people are just like you, they're who they are.

It's just that they're gay.

Let it go.
How could they just be gay without it being programmed into their DNA, if it isn't a choice? But until they find a "gay" gene, it's a choice. Haven't yet.

El Correcto

god is dead
How could they just be gay without it being programmed into their DNA, if it isn't a choice? But until they find a "gay" gene, it's a choice. Haven't yet.
Being bisexual is the natural state.
Being gay is a miracle, son of Jesus.
Being heterosexual is a curse, son of Judas.

Really though this is an open ended debate, you have every right to go around saying choice choice choice. But your opinion on the matter has no hard evidence, just like the born this way argument.

I think choice is dead wrong, just from my personal experience. I’d say there is definitely a choice in pursing men sexually, not one in being attracted to men.

BrownArmy

Lulz, sexuality is a spectrum.

80% of us? are sexuallized in kind to our birth gender.

The rest aren't, and it's just fine.

All of these things can be true.

vantexan

Lulz, sexuality is a spectrum.

80% of us? are sexuallized in kind to our birth gender.

The rest aren't, and it's just fine.

All of these things can be true.
Nothing is more natural than procreation. Unless there's something wrong with the plumbing all gays have the ability to reproduce. Gay sex won't ever get them a child. So gay sex is a denial of the most natural thing there is, reproduction.

El Correcto

god is dead
Nothing is more natural than procreation. Unless there's something wrong with the plumbing all gays have the ability to reproduce. Gay sex won't ever get them a child. So gay sex is a denial of the most natural thing there is, reproduction.
No no no, you got it all wrong.

Gay sex is the most natural thing there is. Loving your fellow man.

vantexan

So, you would have the same disdain for a hetero couple that chooses not to have children?

Your argument breaks down almost immediately.
Choosing to not have children, for whatever reason, is completely different from participating in sex that can't possibly have children. Reasons for not having children range from health, to finances, to selfishness. Perfectly legitimate reasons to sadly selfish ones. But people can, and do, change their minds. But will never be able to have kids with gay sex.

BrownArmy

Choosing to not have children, for whatever reason, is completely different from participating in sex that can't possibly have children. Reasons for not having children range from health, to finances, to selfishness. Perfectly legitimate reasons to sadly selfish ones. But people can, and do, change their minds. But will never be able to have kids with gay sex.

Sooo, it’s okay for same-sex couples to have sex?

I mean, they weren’t gonna make a baby, right?

Should be all good...