Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
1606763972074.png

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
It's more politically correct.
It's kinda like "least best".

Hope this helps.
I'll tell my on road I'm time allowance deprived tomorrow. It'll probably save him a reaming tomorrow on the conference call. Maybe not.....who cares. He signed up for this crap. Just part of getting off work at 1pm.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
First time i heard of hunger referred to as food insecurity.

Seems to be a pretty common term. I think it better describes the situation of first world poverty...most people aren’t starving. They may not even be malnourished. But looking at the week ahead they are not sure where the food money is going to come from.

Kind of like my helper. Told me yesterday there was no need to stop at a store for lunch, he had packed something. What had he packed? A dry ramen packet that he ate like a sandwich. 😂

Est.1998

Seems to be a pretty common term. I think it better describes the situation of first world poverty...most people aren’t starving. They may not even be malnourished. But looking at the week ahead they are not sure where the food money is going to come from.

Kind of like my helper. Told me yesterday there was no need to stop at a store for lunch, he had packed something. What had he packed? A dry ramen packet that he ate like a sandwich. 😂
Something else I've never heard of, someone eating a pack of ramen noodles straight out the pack.
Did he sprinkle the seasoning on top or discard it?

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
Something else I've never heard of, someone eating a pack of ramen noodles straight out the pack.
I’d never seen anything like it either. He just tossed the seasoning. I asked him how it was and he told me, “like regular ramen, just dry.”

I bought him a subway sandwich when we were done with the route.

PPH_over_9000

In my vast experiences of growing up dirt poor, most people prefer to crush the noodles, drop in the packet and shake until thoroughly mixed.

Tastes like :censored2:, by the way, but the seasoning was... it was ok. Nissin was the best brand for this, pork the best flavor. Chicken and beef were pretty :censored2:in' gross raw.

PPH_over_9000

That's one of those things I've never thought about doing.
Like mayo on fries.
When i tried that, it was actually good.
Dry ramen seems like it will probably taste like potato chips.

I doubt you come across them often but next time you get a chance, open a bag of ramen, stick your nose in and take a huge whiff.

It tastes exactly like it smells.