You drivers are weak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

You drivers complaint about lifting over 100-150. Man Up! That ain’t nothing. I can do it be myself in the unload easily. Grow a pair. Here’s a tip.. do more deadlifts.
Yeah it’s so hard hitting the lever to put the belt on the floor than tipping the box over on the conveyer and letting your problem ride away. How are those three hour shifts treating ya? I’m laughing my way to the bank to cash my 1200$ paycheck.

PeakMode

Arrive Peak Leave
Give'em a month stint on the irregular train by himself like most centers do. He would change his tune.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Mets fans???
1048168.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You drivers complaint about lifting over 100-150. Man Up! That ain’t nothing. I can do it be myself in the unload easily. Grow a pair. Here’s a tip.. do more deadlifts.
Here's a tip it's nothing like lifting weights.

Even when I was deadlifting and squatting over 500 lbs certain packages were not easy. Does it help some sure but lifting weights on a bar is not the same.

Tired Driver

Sisyphus had it easy.
Here's a tip...do that for 30+ years, then get back on here with a status update.

Lifting a 150lb. in the unload, ooooh, I'm impressed. What, you handle it for 5 seconds to move it 3 feet? Try lugging that same irregular sized 150lb. up 3 flights of stairs. And then back down again when the call tag shows up.

One day, if they let you out of the confines of the building that is set up specifically for your ability to handle such packages, you'll see out in the wild things aren't quite as easy.

Hell, just getting it out of the package car is a bitch, unless your are nearly empty.

Status
Not open for further replies.