You guys in Springfield Mass okay? Tornado!

He seems to hear what he wants to hear, and with his ego I am sure he took it as a compliment.

I never paid much attention to him until about a week ago , but after reading more of his posts he seems to be quite fond of himself.
My advice to you is just don't take this site to seriously. I used to but a certain member on here turned my stomach and really made me take a look at this site and all the opinions that go with it. Opinions are like :censored2:s everybody has one and it doesnt particularly matter either way.

Re-Raise

My advice to you is just don't take this site to seriously. I used to but a certain member on here turned my stomach and really made me take a look at this site and all the opinions that go with it. Opinions are like :censored2:s everybody has one and it doesnt particularly matter either way.

Not taking it too seriously at all, just making an observation.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Anyway really bad damage across at least 10 or 15 miles of the tornados 40 mile long path, worse than I thought. Worse tornado than the 1989 Hampden CT tornado!

Hamden_tornado.jpg

now that surveys are being done by the NWS and other teams, it appears to be borderline EF-4 damage, which is remarkable for New England.

Look out next week Thursday-Saturday, major storm outbreak possible again!
Is it going to be hot, again? I hate this weather pattern. Will go all summer, I bet.