You Will Now Pay Rent on Sunshine!

wkmac

No longer considered a part of the commons, that ole collectivist thinking crap but now a bright, smart "capitalist" beat all the rest of us to the punch!

After we all stop laughing, the real question is, if she did cross all the T's and dot all the i's, will governments around the world, signators to global copyright and property agreements back her claim as enforcable? Could this be a real catch 22 for global law and global treaties? Does pose an interesting question. I mean if you can attack a country eg Iraq because it's leader eg Saddam Hussein refuses to comply with international agreements.............

Hmmmmm this might get to be fun to watch and worth the price of admission!

Popcorn anyone?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
oh goody, now I have someone to send the bill for all the damages the sun has caused to my houses pealing paint, the ruin car finish and my skin cancer. What's her address?

wkmac

Tell her you can't and won't pay so you'd like to terminate and disconnect the service of sunshine to your property and then sitback and see how that's achieved especially in a very lowcost manner!

:wink2:

Other than a comical PR stunt I doubt anything will come of this other than her 15 minutes of fame and a 10 second laugh for us but it would be fun to watch if she actually tired to enforce it. I'm hoping she does knowing full well she won't. It does IMO show the absurdity of copyright/trademark/patents and to the extreme they can be taken as for example claims that Facebook with trademark the word Face.