Young Bucks

D

dannyboy

Eboy

" i wish to help people - that's all."

REally? The why are you posting your crap here?

"Official corporate policy forbids the use of this vocabulary in mixed company"

You know, I have seen the corp books dealing with policy. While it has been a while, the caution of using the word "young bucks" was not there. Ever. In mixed company or not.

As for your "The winners understand the word when used in the proper context - always surround yourself with winners....." that one is funny. The only thing more true is that a loser trying to pass themselves off as a winner stands out like a (your words) "a *****" at a KKK convention.

With your attitude, trash vocabulary and personality, UPS would never let you manage anything, much less send you anywhere to fix anything. You are a very large liability that they would really limit and not expose.

Do us a favor, take some of those meds you love to pass off to the others, you need it badly. It would be nice if you did take the 10cc's of valium yourself.

regards

d

F

feeder

Where is Cheryl?? All these thrown out racial comments(I am very offended since I'm an affrican-am)... Cheryl must be on vacation...

D

dannyboy

feeder

I hope you did not take offence at what I posted, it was to show just how stupid the words he used were.

If I offended you, seriously, I will be more than glad to remove it. Otherwise it stays to amplify what this poor misguided soul has spouted off.

d

O

ok2bclever

Danny,

You don't have that type of control, it is over an hour since you posted it.

Cheryl,

You missed a version in your racial slurs filter as Danny's repetition of such as a "quote" is still there.

D

dannyboy

Cheryl

Thankyou for removing the quote. Due to circumstances beyond my control as soon as I hit the post button, my service went down. It seems that one of the 7 very large Komatsu 223 track hoes that are working within a few feet of the house hit the line.

I just now got back on line so thanks for the change.

d

D

dannyboy

So you can get a visual of what we have been dealing with since 5AM this morning....This is a shot of them laying the pipe under our creek (the black pipe going from side to side of the trench.

D

dannyboy

Then they moved the long section that goes behind the house into place to dig out the trench and place it into it. The section was 270 feet long, and weighed in at I think they said 112,000 pounds. It took 7 of the crawlers with the booms and track hoes to move it into place.

D

dannyboy

they have now finished placing the pipe and are back filling the dirt. They had to bring in a large generator, sitting in front of the greenhouse, to power up the life support for the fish house. Two weeks ago when they started moving dirt they hit the power line and cause over 2000 fish to die from O2 depravation. All they lack is placing the gravel on the parking lot to have me ready to open for business in the morning. This last shot shows just how close they came to the back of the house and my fish pond. Only 6 feet away with some really heavy stuff.

On a sad note, they lost one of the crew in North Carolina when one of the track hoes hit a high power line overhead. The ones they use here are over 30 feet tall when everthing is closed up. And almost 46 feet tall when totally extended.

Just wished I could "borrow one" later on this weekend........Just for an hour or so.

M

mr_roboto

On a sad note, they lost one of the crew in North Carolina when one of the track hoes hit a high power line overhead.

unfortunately that young buck never got the big picture until the hoe got zapped

roboto